What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

So is everyone outside of Utah that thinks those things a mess also? Dude all of those statements happened there is evidence and documentation. Denial is your strong suit. You are utter filth.
Are you trolling or something? I know those things happened, and that our fanbase has a deserved, poor reputation because of those and other things.

If you recall, you said it was me specifically that did all of them, when I did none of them, and condone none of them.

lol The argument is never about Rudy or Don, but the supporting cast we got around them. We never came up with enough size or athleticism to make up for their shortcomings. We don't have enough size or athleticism, period. I mean even if we got Luka and Jokic on this team instead of Rudy/Don, this is a second round exit team at best. Good luck trying to win a chip when you are allowing Jalen ****ing Brunson/Terance **** Mann drop 40 on you

UtahJazz32 is on the same page as you in that he either:

1. Is your alt
2. Also read the wrong column (lmao)
3. Blindly agreed with you without using his brain (most likely option)

None of those paint him as a guy who you should be proud to have in your corner. Add in all the sexist garbage he spewed earlier, and you should be outright disgusted to have him on your wagon.
That's all you got? kinda limited like Gobert offensively I see, you need help from Cy to give you the ball perfectly for a lob so you don't get stripped, travel or turn it over, again your opinion doesn't matter. You can't turn everyone against me, contrary to your weak *** attempts I do have some friends on here. Perhaps more than you do in real life

That's all you got? kinda limited like Gobert offensively I see, you need help from Cy to give you the ball perfectly for a lob so you don't get stripped, travel or turn it over, again your opinion doesn't matter. You can't turn everyone against me, contrary to your weak *** attempts I do have some friends on here. Perhaps more than you do in real life
I believe it - you're very charismatic.

UtahJazz32 is on the same page as you in that he either:

1. Is your alt
2. Also read the wrong column (lmao)
3. Blindly agreed with you without using his brain (most likely option)

None of those paint him as a guy who you should be proud to have in your corner. Add in all the sexist garbage he spewed earlier, and you should be outright disgusted to have him on your wagon.
I can swear on anything you want that I have no idea whatsoever who UtahJazz32 is. I've never created more than one account on this forum. If you knew me personally, you would know that I'm one of the most stand up guys you can know.

So stop this garbage about the alt account. It's simply not true.

I can swear on anything you want that I have no idea whatsoever who UtahJazz32 is. I've never created more than one account on this forum. If you knew me personally, you would know that I'm one of the most stand up guys you can know.

I don't think he is your alt. I don't think you're a bad person.

Don't worry this is their cowardly attempt to uproot your arguments. They are weak like Gobert on offense

I love Donovan but he is what he is at this point. Look at his last three years of stats. Hasn’t improved in a single part of his game. He’s gotten worse at defense.
What he is at this point is a very good player and definite All Star.

His EFG% and assists per game have gone up. his defensive numbers have gone down.

It's important to note that the league always adjusts to players. And considering our woeful depth after Joe went down, I think it's actually a credit to Don that he kept the same standard last season. Since he's the only guy on our team who can create offense, opposing teams can focus on him every single game.

Are you trolling or something? I know those things happened, and that our fanbase has a deserved, poor reputation because of those and other things.

If you recall, you said it was me specifically that did all of them, when I did none of them, and condone none of them.
I highly doubt that.... I was here way before you joined. You are a Rudy activist and you troll everyone who thinks he sucks or criticise him. Leave it at that.

Last edited:
Don't worry this is their cowardly attempt to uproot your arguments. They are weak like Gobert on offense
I find it very concerning that people here go the "must be an alt" route instead of realizing that most of the rest of NBA fans don't think Rudy is all that great. So when a handful of Jazz fans are in the same boat about Rudy, why do other Jazz fans freak out?

I find it very concerning that people here go the "must be an alt" route instead of realizing that most of the rest of NBA fans don't think Rudy is all that great. So when a handful of Jazz fans are in the same boat about Rudy, why do other Jazz fans freak out?
lmao I swear I read two post by you while I was banned accusing posters of being my alt.

Classic Lopo.

Lopo come on. You have accused others of being alts when they disagree with you.

And this is actually a great example of the big problem I think most people have with you. It's not that you have a contrary opinion - it's that you argue so. damn. disingenously. You contradict yourself often. You go on rants about how people here are terrible for personally attacking our players, but then cast that moral bar aside when it comes to Rudy. You argue extremely hypocritically.

As far as UtahJazz32 goes, I think people lump him in with you because he is also frustrating to interact with, but I think it's a different sort of frustration. With you I at least think you're a good person and occassionally feel like it's going somewhere. Interacting with him is like interacting with a 5 year old.

Lopo come on. You have accused others of being alts when they disagree with you.

And this is actually a great example of the big problem I think most people have with you. It's not that you have a contrary opinion - it's that you argue so. damn. disingenously. You contradict yourself often. You go on rants about how people here are terrible for personally attacking our players, but then cast that moral bar aside when it comes to Rudy. You argue extremely hypocritically.

As far as UtahJazz32 goes, I think people lump him in with you because he is also frustrating to interact with, but I think it's a different sort of frustration. With you I at least think you're a good person and occassionally feel like it's going somewhere. Interacting with him is like interacting with a 5 year old.
Weak, I'm pretty sure a 5 year old could beat your Coward *** and have more post moves than Gobert. I'm gonna stop now. You are irrelevant to me. I'm sure other members don't want to read about us beefing. You are everything wrong with Utah, and the jazz fanbase.

Lol. Anything I say about Cy is completely inbounds and acceptable. He is the only person on here I have ever made that joke about.

I have never attacked Rudy personally so I don't understand how I'm contradicting myself. I said that all NBA players are divas to a certain degree, and it's possible that Rudy is the biggest one in our locker room. That's not a personal shot. That was a shot at our chemistry issues.

Just like Hayward, Donovan wants to move to the big city. He's totally over Utah. His trade value won't go up from here anyways, better trade him before he can't even dunk. We should trade Rudy too if there's a good offer, as much as it hurts me to say. Looking forward to the tank/new team.
I’m convinced that our bench is strong enough along with the trade contracts we take in, that we could sell now, move on from Mitchell, Gobert and Conley (if his value permits) and still make the playoffs. I don’t think that that’s being overly optimistic.

Last edited:
Lol. Anything I say about Cy is completely inbounds and acceptable.

I have never attacked Rudy personally so I don't understand how I'm contradicting myself. I said that all NBA players are divas to a certain degree, and it's possible that Rudy is the biggest one in our locker room. That's not a personal shot. That was a shot at our chemistry issues.
Cy and Mt Steve are probably Gobert's groupies lol

I would just like to say I’d rather keep both Rudy and Donovan and try to move Conley/Bogey/Royce for some other pieces.

I would just like to say I’d rather keep both Rudy and Donovan and try to move Conley/Bogey/Royce for some other pieces.

Clarkson should be shopped as well. If we keep Don and Rudy, everyone else needs to be on the table to try and improve the roster around them.

Last edited: