What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

Tony Jones on ESPN 700 this morning saying that we have multiple offers on the table for a starter - also mentions that a trade could happen pretty soon. Says that depending on what moves are made in the next 24 hours, Danuel House might be more important to the roster, could force us to use part of our MLE to retain him.

I’m guessing Royce is about to be traded.

Tony Jones on ESPN 700 this morning saying that we have multiple offers on the table for a starter - also mentions that a trade could happen pretty soon. Says that depending on what moves are made in the next 24 hours, Danuel House might be more important to the roster, could force us to use part of our MLE to retain him.

I will be so annoyed if we spend anything more than the vet min on House when Yuta Watanabe is there.

What is the MLE? 6.2ish?

My bet is Bojan for John Collins. Just makes sense for the money Atlanta is worried about. And Bojan takes the role Atlanta will lose when Gallinari is sent for Murray.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

lol. vintage tony jones.

That's pretty bold for Tony. Maybe Don was posting that song for Royce?

I will be so annoyed if we spend anything more than the vet min on House when Yuta Watanabe is there.
It would be on brand for us to over-value a guy we didn't get a team option on when we absolutely could have... then to overpay if the min isn't enough. I love House... if he ain't a minimum guy then on to the next dude.

Tony is the GOAT reporter of using a ton of words to say absolutely nothing.

If the Jazz are not going to make a major roster move I am completely on board with ducking the tax this year. No reason to add a year towards the repeater tax if we’re not really competing anyways.

I hope it's Mike or Royce. If all the reports are true and the Jazz really are determined not to rebuild and want to stay competitive next year, then I'm not sure I see how trading Bogey makes us better.