What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

Patrick Williams is still just an idea right now. His situation is similar to James Wiseman's in that he's got upside, but hasn't shown much of it and has been injury prone early in his career. If I were Chicago, I'd be reluctant to put Williams in a trade package because no one knows what he is yet. Ultimately, I think they would move him to get a Gobert deal done. The next sticking point is likely to be the Jazz wanting Dalen Terry instead of Coby White.
I honestly think its the Toronto deal or a weird Minnesota deal if we decided to rebuild. I think the easiest time to do a Chicago deal was at the draft.

I've enjoyed discussions about roster building with @Handlogten's Heros @Elizah Huge @LoPo @seattlejazzfan @Saint Cy of JFC @Ferguson_Mellochill and the rest of you guys. Even though we disagree sometimes we all want the team to do better and I admire the commitment to talking about it when we all know deep down we are about to run it back again, lmao.
Thank you... this place gonna melt when we change nothing. we will all agree we are screwed and dumb at that point. it will be like the jersey thing.

Nah... Prince just got 2/8M. Royce has value. We are too close to the situation.

One team that highly respects Royce is Memphis after the 1st-rd series a year ago.
Miami is going to lose PJ Tucker, and Royce would fit in there.
NYK would take Royce and has extra protected picks now, though they're trying to cut salary.
Royce could go to Portland and do his thing as a 5th starter potentially.

Last edited: