What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

The year Malone went to the Lakers and several of cheered him on, no one was accused of being a Lakers fan. Even with all his faults, Gobert played his heart out for us and showed nothing but loyalty. He's earned loyalty back.

I think you missed the part where Cy said he’d rather Rudy and the Wolves do well than suck and us get good picks.

This seems… unexpected.

When was the last time this dude even played? Thought the Pelicans might be in the mood for shopping Zion around hoping to touch up that lineup that looked pretty good without their 500 lbs player who’s always injured.

View: https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1543335712103317506?s=21&t=GDA6hhpI6zsBuaa1s6XqDw

Yeah. I am surprised there is such little talk about this. This could turn out to be a franchise crushing contract. NOLA was in a difficult spot.

Not the same at all. Conley is over the hill a bit with diminishing skills, and only a top15 pg at best. Gobert is a top 3-4 center generational defended, 3 time DFPOY, 3 time all nba, and allstar, top rebounder in his prime with years on his contract.
Gobert is a liability in the playoffs that gets roasted he is also offensively challenged. I never said it they were the same, but they are both aging and both overpaid that's the similarity. People did say the same about trading Gobert.

I think you’re on the wrong site. This isn’t wolvesfanz.com my man.
When Don gets traded is his fan club leaving?
I think you missed the part where Cy said he’d rather Rudy and the Wolves do well than suck and us get good picks.
Its more about looking at the silver lining… if the wolves plan bombs then the Jazz will have some great assets. If the wolves do great then we get to cheer on Rudy… after all these years it’s great to have a Team B to cheer for. Sorry you don’t like him, but Rudy has been my favorite player since Stockton and I wish him well.

Its more about looking at the silver lining… if the wolves plan bombs then the Jazz will have some great assets. If the wolves do great then we get to cheer on Rudy… after all these years it’s great to have a Team B to cheer for. Sorry you don’t like him, but Rudy has been my favorite player since Stockton and I wish him well.
The Rudy fandom multipled when he got traded.

Joe Tsai (Brooklyn Nets owner) liked and then unliked a tweet that said:

"Ainge trying to create more leverage!

The man just got essentially 5 firsts for Gobert. I don’t even want to know his asking price for Mitchell "

You can cheer on Rudy all you want I don’t care but when you rather him and the Wolves do well than us get better picks you aren’t a Jazz fan.

Also, if Donovan gets traded and we get the teams picks I hope they are the worst team in the league.

The year Malone went to the Lakers and several of cheered him on, no one was accused of being a Lakers fan. Even with all his faults, Gobert played his heart out for us and showed nothing but loyalty. He's earned loyalty back.
There is no comparison between the 2. When Malone left there was no advantage to us for the Lakers to be bad. With the Rudy trade our future assets are tied directly to the success or failure of the wolves. How some of you can't see that is crazy to me. I like Rudy but I sure as hell don't want the wolves to turn into a great team because that hurts us.

There is no comparison between the 2. When Malone left there was no advantage to us for the Lakers to be bad. With the Rudy trade our future assets are tied directly to the success or failure of the wolves. How some of you can't see that is crazy to me. I like Rudy but I sure as hell don't want the wolves to turn into a great team because that hurts us.

Thank you, it really isn’t hard to understand.

You can cheer on Rudy all you want I don’t care but when you rather him and the Wolves do well than us get better picks you aren’t a Jazz fan.

Also, if Donovan gets traded and we get the teams picks I hope they are the worst team in the league.
Pretty crazy how many so called jazz fans don't understand this concept. The wolves do well is bad for the jazz.

They'd prefer to see anything that's negative for Don

When your team B's success has a direct impact on your so called team A then it is a sign that you aren't really a fan of team A. No real fan cheers for another teams success when it has a direct negative impact on your so called favorite team.