What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

Some said the same about Gobert and Danny still pulled it off ....
Not the same at all. Conley is over the hill a bit with diminishing skills, and only a top15 pg at best. Gobert is a top 3-4 center generational defended, 3 time DFPOY, 3 time all nba, and allstar, top rebounder in his prime with years on his contract.

Not sure which teams would have interest in Conley at this point besides maybe Dallas. If it gets to the point that the front office has to choose between keeping him or giving up an asset to get rid of him, I'd much rather just keep him.
You keep him even if you enter full rebuild. Someone gets desperate when they have an injury. He’d be a great vet to have around. It’s nice to have someone to organize and teach the kids… if he has so much as a headache you sit him. Let him know you’ll work with him to find the best situation for him.

He had a bad playoff but a couple solid weeks of good play and people will forget all about that.

Might need to include Conley/Gay as part of a package deal that gives other teams the primary assets in the deal. If the Jazz are involved in a Nets deal with the Suns, may need to include Conley or Gay to be able to unload those contracts.

Might need to include Conley/Gay as part of a package deal that gives other teams the primary assets in the deal. If the Jazz are involved in a Nets deal with the Suns, may need to include Conley or Gay to be able to unload those contracts.
Now that we have cleared the tax… there isn’t a whole lot of reason to drop salary… so you will see us keep the Gay contract so we can slip it into another deal, but if not then we buy him out to start the season… he might give us a couple million off so he can pick his next spot.

You keep him even if you enter full rebuild. Someone gets desperate when they have an injury. He’d be a great vet to have around. It’s nice to have someone to organize and teach the kids… if he has so much as a headache you sit him. Let him know you’ll work with him to find the best situation for him.

He had a bad playoff but a couple solid weeks of good play and people will forget all about that.
or a couple weeks of bad play leading us to no man's land. but if that's the case we pick up more L's and set ourselves for a better position in next year's lottery. either way we are stuck with conley so just focus on guys like Bogey/JC/Beverly/Beasley who are not gonna be here long terms and have actual trade values

Not sure which teams would have interest in Conley at this point besides maybe Dallas. If it gets to the point that the front office has to choose between keeping him or giving up an asset to get rid of him, I'd much rather just keep him.
The Clippers reportedly were on the verge of trading us Morris for him.

This is a Jazz fanboard, not for TWolves fans.
I think you’re on the wrong site. This isn’t wolvesfanz.com my man.
The year Malone went to the Lakers and several of cheered him on, no one was accused of being a Lakers fan. Even with all his faults, Gobert played his heart out for us and showed nothing but loyalty. He's earned loyalty back.