What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

He was sensational defensively that's it. He sucked balls offensively that's why he got benched. Don't tap out you can blame me but my name isn't Donovan. Ainge, Smith and Wade knew he was overpaid and traded him so what
?
Lead the league in offensive rating, was top 5 to top 10 in ORTG for 6 seasons in a row. Mitchell was top 20, never cracked the top 10. Sorry just because he wasn't Olajuwon doesn't mean he sucked by any stretch. And the Mavs series was lost through defense, not lack of offense. So cry all you want about him not having a sky hook, while Mitchell, Conley, Royce, and Bojan got cooked over and over again, now in multiple seasons. I am sure 3 sky hooks per game from Gobert would have made all the difference, while Mitchell is worse than a traffic cone. At least try to think rationally.

Oh wait, this is a troll I am talking to. LOL I got trolled, I fell for it. Nice one!

Simmons is coming off back surgery. Just managing to play again is a big deal. Once you have back issues, it stays with you your whole life. Throw in mental issues and attitude problems and that’s a resounding no from me.

Lead the lead in offensive rating, was top 5 to top 10 in ORTG for 6 seasons in a row. Mitchell was top 20, never cracked the top 10. Sorry just because he wasn't Olajuwon doesn't mean he sucked by any stretch. And the Mavs series was lost through defense, not lack of offense. So cry all you want about him not having a sky hook, while Mitchell, Conley, Royce, and Bojan got cooked over and over again, now in multiple seasons. I am sure 3 sky hooks per game from Gobert would have made all the difference, while Mitchell is worse than a traffic cone. At least try to think rationally.

Oh wait, this is a troll I am talking to. LOL I got trolled, I fell for it. Nice one!
Can he score other than dunking or put backs padded stats with one foot range

Lead the lead in offensive rating, was top 5 to top 10 in ORTG for 6 seasons in a row. Mitchell was top 20, never cracked the top 10. Sorry just because he wasn't Olajuwon doesn't mean he sucked by any stretch. And the Mavs series was lost through defense, not lack of offense. So cry all you want about him not having a sky hook, while Mitchell, Conley, Royce, and Bojan got cooked over and over again, now in multiple seasons. I am sure 3 sky hooks per game from Gobert would have made all the difference, while Mitchell is worse than a traffic cone. At least try to think rationally.

View: https://youtu.be/30to2mXVwK8

Lead the league in offensive rating, was top 5 to top 10 in ORTG for 6 seasons in a row. Mitchell was top 20, never cracked the top 10. Sorry just because he wasn't Olajuwon doesn't mean he sucked by any stretch. And the Mavs series was lost through defense, not lack of offense. So cry all you want about him not having a sky hook, while Mitchell, Conley, Royce, and Bojan got cooked over and over again, now in multiple seasons. I am sure 3 sky hooks per game from Gobert would have made all the difference, while Mitchell is worse than a traffic cone. At least try to think rationally.

I'm not a Mitchell homer as you are a Gobert homer. He sucks the Jazz management saw that now go to Minnesota

Can he score other than dunking or put backs padded stats with one foot range
Does it matter? He scored 16 ppg last year on 70% from the field. Show me all the playoff series he lost for us due to him not being able to shoot a 15-footer. You can't, it never happened. But Mitchell/Conley/Royce allowing Brunson to go off for career high numbers and Murray multiple 50-point games in a series, that actually happened, and cost us the series. Your lack of bball knowledge is astounding.

Wait, no it isn't because you are a troll. LOL I keep falling for it!

Does it matter? He scored 16 ppg last year on 70% from the field. Show me all the playoff series he lost for us due to him not being able to shoot a 15-footer. You can't, it never happened. But Mitchell/Conley/Royce allowing Brunson to go off for career high numbers and Murray multiple 50-point games in a series, that actually happened, and cost us the series. Your lack of bball knowledge is astounding.

I'm a troll as you are crying because Ainge saw it like I did and traded his overpaid offensively challenged *** right lol go buy a twolves jersey and stfu they will see they made a mistake soon enough

Rudy might get in the Hall of Fame. And Rudy might get his number retired. But one thing is for certain - Rudy Gobert never once carried us to a playoff series win. Not once. People can love on him all they want, but it's just a fact.

I'm pretty sure that's why Ainge cashed in on trading Rudy now.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MqOr9DMxQVU&t=32s

We get it, you hate Rudy to the point you will post stupid things to prove it. Wow, Luka talked trash to Rudy. Amazing. How many people can guard Luka, and why would a center guard Luka other than on switches?
If the Joker was saying that to Rudy, now that would be something with some heat.

Save it for the games and boo him to your hearts content.

We get it, you hate Rudy to the point you will post stupid things to prove it. Wow, Luka talked trash to Rudy. Amazing. How many people can guard Luka, and why would a center guard Luka other than on switches?
If the Joker was saying that to Rudy, now that would be something with some heat.

Stupid is not reality to Rudy fans thanks for providing that you embody the Gobert's cult mentality

Rudy might get in the Hall of Fame. And Rudy might get his number retired. But one thing is for certain - Rudy Gobert never once carried us to a playoff series win. Not once. People can love on him all they want, but it's just a fact.

I'm pretty sure that's why Ainge cashed in on trading Rudy now.
What are you talking about? We won 3 playoff series with Rudy as the anchor. Without Rudy we would have not even made the playoffs to begin with. I knew you were irrational in your hatred of Rudy, but now you are starting to sound like the trolls.

How sad it is that all people are doing is shouting out Gobert and expressing that they're gonna miss him, and clowns like Lopo and UtahJazz32 are getting all triggered by even that.
I didn't get triggered at all. I was joining a conversation.

I appreciate Rudy. I've said it before that I wish we could have been a title contender around him and Don. Unfortunately, the Conley trade and the moves following were so gosh dang awful that it completely tanked our chances of building around the two of them.

What are you talking about? We won 3 playoff series with Rudy as the anchor. Without Rudy we would have not even made the playoffs to begin with. I knew you were irrational in your hatred of Rudy, but now you are starting to sound like the trolls.
This has been my entire narrative the whole time. Rudy is a regular season top 15-20 player. Definitely. I'm not disparaging him in that regard.

I think some guys are going to far with the Rudy bashing right now. He was and is a good player.

I've always had an issue with Rudy in the playoffs. He's not a top 15-20 player in the playoffs. It's a sad fact but it's still a fact.

Um the Joker dissed Gobert lol

View: https://m.facebook.com/NBAMemes/photos/a.367811313247399/5471162559578890/