What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

I thought that too but we could potentially get 6 god damn picks back. That’s 10 total accumulated picks this off-season. And Quickly and Toppin along with that is still a win. Beasley, Bev, Vanderbilt, Kessler, Bomaro, And 10 picks plus our own presumably our own top 3-5 pick next year and possible top ten pick in 24. I’m good with all that.
Plus, hopefully picks for Bogey, Conley and Clarkson. Also, in this scenario, I’d absolutely try to trade Beverley, Beasley and whoever we get from the Knicks as well.

Scorched Earth.

Yep, we need to get as many picks we can to get a cumulative high % for #1 if we can.

XMol86.jpg

Jazz are gonna be the first team with the 1st 2nd and 3rd picks in a single draft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You wouldn’t do 6 1sts, 3 pick swaps and Toppin + Quickley?
Not to say that isn't a good haul but salary doesn't match. I feel we need an all star caliber player back for Mitchell. Someone we can use all the draft picks to rebuild around. Barret has the talent and is someone who would fit within our timeline.

Ummmm, what are we getting back, Kyrie?

I thought that too but we could potentially get 6 god damn picks back. That’s 10 total accumulated picks this off-season. And Quickly and Toppin along with that is still a win. Beasley, Bev, Vanderbilt, Kessler, Bomaro, And 10 picks plus our own presumably our own top 3-5 pick next year and possible top ten pick in 24. I’m good with all that.
You forgot the Royce pick. . .

Agreed and Bogey can net one easily as well maybe 1 and a nice player.
Guys we could flip for draft assets:

- Mike
- Bogey
- Vando
- JC
- Bev
- Beasley

May have to take back some bad salary to do it on some of them... but we will have infinity cap space. Move 1 or 2 prior to the year starting... then move the others as opportunities arise. What we would have already received for Don and Rudy is huge... what we have left to sell off is still pretty staggering.

Guys we could flip for draft assets:

- Mike
- Bogey
- Vando
- JC
- Bev
- Beasley

May have to take back some bad salary to do it on some of them... but we will have infinity cap space. Move 1 or 2 prior to the year starting... then move the others as opportunities arise. What we would have already received for Don and Rudy is huge... what we have left to sell off is still pretty staggering.

We will have the greatest collection of draft picks ever. Seriously. Presti’s chest will look cute compared to what Danny ends up with.

Our own picks (minus one to OKC)
Minnesota’s 1sts from 23/25/27/29 plus a pick swap option in 26
Likely Philadelphia’s 23 1st

Then say we get conservatively 6 1sts for Donovan and one 1st for each of the 6 guys you mentioned.

In the next 7 years we’d have:

23 1sts and multiple pick swaps

We likely have 4 1sts next year maybe 5 if we get Dallas 1st from the Knicks. Who knows what type of picks the other guys get.

RJ Barret averaged 25-6-4 post-all star break. Granted the shooting numbers werent great, but he averaged 8 FTA per game.

He's a 6'6 guard who can be a primary ball-handler.

He had a 46 point game vs Miami where he got 22 FTA's.

Him being the 3rd overall pick works against him more than it works for him because people are disappointed with where he is at relative to his draft position.

The best players on his team around him were Julius Randle (everyone hates him), Evan Fournier (he's a bench player on most playoff teams), and Alec Burks (lmao).

Only 22 years old, just turned 22 in June.

He;s also been playing for Coach Thibs, who isnt exactly an offensive genius.

Last edited:
RJ Barret averaged 25-6-4 post-all star break. Granted the shooting numbers werent great, but he averaged 8 FTA per game.

He's a 6'6 guard who can be a primary ball-handler.

He had a 46 point game vs Miami where he got 22 FTA's.

Him being the 3rd overall pick works against him more than it works for him because people are disappointed with where he is at relative to his draft position.

The best players on his team around him were Julius Randle (everyone hates him), Evan Fournier (he's a bench player on most playoff teams), and Alec Burks (lmao).

Only 22 years old, just turned 22 in June.
I’d love to have him in the deal, but regardless the Knicks can give us a mother load