What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

Ferguson_Mellochill

2019 Prediction Contest Winner
Guys, Miami is offering Jimmy Butler for Donovan Mitchell and New York is offering 4 FRP + Randle/Fournier for Mitchell.

Anybody with any IQ knows for a fact that I am telling the truth because of reports that Mitchell would be interested in Miami/NY.

Alright, you're on ignore moron.

YoungJefe

Windhorst at ESPN is reporting that league executives expect Donovan to be traded this offseason, potentially in the next few days, and that NYK and Miami are his preferred destinations. (https://heatnation.com/videos/brian...ll-the-league-thinks-hes-getting-traded-soon/). If Mitchell has named NYK and MIA as his preferred trade destinations, that's evidence that he's made a request.

NBA Intel Report (https://www.actionnetwork.com/nba/n...tel-early-free-agency-targets-2022-matt-moore) -- "As far as the idea of a Mitchell trade coming down the pike, league sources do feel that it’s a matter of 'when and not if' with Mitchell eventually asking to go to a “glamour market” like New York or Miami."

If you look at how the Jazz are now discussing Mitchell trade packages with Miami and New York, as well as throwing themselves into the Kevin Durant discussions with PHX and BRK, it's pretty obvious the Jazz are open to trading Mitchell. If nothing happens, then fine, but saying that this isn't a real rumor is burying your head in the sand at this point.
The thing about a Donovan trade is that it’s similar to a KD trade in that obviously he can have his preferred destinations but that doesn’t really mean much right now because anyone that trades for him will have him under team control for at least 3 seasons. If he had less time on his deal he could certainly force his way to where he wanted to go.

YoungJefe

I vote full tank. This year's draft is the best in a decade. Mitchell will force his way out. Might as well capitalize on the best draft at the same time. We shouldn't delay.
Draft picks are also nice but if we are also trading Don I’d prefer at least 1/2 young players as well. Call Orlando and sell them on building around Donovan and Banchero going forward and get ad a package of Wagner, Suggs, Carter and picks.

The Fresh Prince

Draft picks are also nice but if we are also trading Don I’d prefer at least 1/2 young players as well. Call Orlando and sell them on building around Donovan and Banchero going forward and get ad a package of Wagner, Suggs, Carter and picks.
Carter and Ayton could be the start of something very sweet. Two bigs on the floor that can shoot the 3? Holy ****!