What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

I think the FO will give this team a minute if they keep up a decent record. If we trade it's probably closer to the trade deadline unless Lakers or another team is desperate and offers us something we can't say no to. Kind of like the Gobert trade, that was an easy yes.

Not to mention that Mike has looked like the only guard who has real chemistry with Lauri. Whenever Mike is running the show, Lauri starts cutting more and tends to go off, leading to a much better Jazz offense overall. (I haven't checked the on/off numbers, this is just based on the eye test and a gut feeling).
And that is why you will not see a decline in Lauri. He needs hard work, focus on details from coaching. He only got this sporadically in Chicago and Cleveland. And Mike Conley gives you in spades in practice. I think Lauri becomes much better when he gets that development focus that a coach would give or..which Mike Conley gives. Lauri will not decline but will get better this year. Look for his 3pt shooting to start climbing too.

It may take a Godfather package to get the good players from this team if they keep this up. Overall, the team is proving a tough out. Hardy is coaching his arse off, everyone is playing with a chip and just having fun. Utah can beat you in a lot of different ways and they always have a puncher's chance because of their shooting. Just wow.

FWIW, per Tony Jones, the Jazz will not be picking up the options for either Dok or Bolmaro which means they will both be UFA's next summer.

FWIW, per Tony Jones, the Jazz will not be picking up the options for either Dok or Bolmaro which means they will both be UFA's next summer.
Pretty sure they would be RFA’s. No?

**edit** never mind I just saw the tweet. They are unrestricted

Last edited:
Lol, oh have they? ***** funny to me. Target away Mf’rs…….
The report is so wishy washy... i clicked it and it was like "they hoped utah would trade him but not sure if they are pursuing him... they might be... but they might not".

gonna cost a good first and expiring salary to get Vando or JC right now... might have been able to get them for less before the season... maybe. Basically every member of the Jazz has increased their trade value to start the season. Good luck dealing with Danny and JZ.

I'd like for the FO to put out feelers on Thybulle, see if PHI would bite on 2-3 seconds with them being penalized for tampering. He seems to have fallen out of their main rotation, but is really a guy I could see contributing down the line, see if we could get him on a good cheap extension.