What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

The Jazz really need to deal with the Knicks. Put aside whatever bad blood might have developed over the Mitchell trade talks. Deal with them.

They are on the outside looking in for a play-in spot, but the East is super clustered currently. Knicks sit at 11th, but are only two games out from being the 4th seed. They have a **** ton of assets and a lot of underperforming young players. They should be an incredibly easy trade partner.

Would you trade Malik Beasley for Joe Harris and swap the order of the favorability for the Sixers/Nets pick?

*Meaning Utah would now get the more favorable of the Nets/Sixers picks, not the least favorable*

Harris has had injury issues last 2 seasons and has dropped of a bit and his contract is a bit more expensive and doesnt have the team option for the final year like Beasley's does.

Also the Lakers are looking much better and Anthony Davis is back to God-Tier level play. That should make the Lakers much more willing to make a drastic move to improve the team.

Bad News: Russ has actually kind of been OK and accepted his new role. Their best avenue to get better might involve trading Pat Bev, not Russ, so for Utah to be involved it would have to be a 3 team deal of some sort since we cant trade for Beverly.

Would you trade Malik Beasley for Joe Harris and swap the order of the favorability for the Sixers/Nets pick?

*Meaning Utah would now get the more favorable of the Nets/Sixers picks, not the least favorable*

Harris has had injury issues last 2 seasons and has dropped of a bit and his contract is a bit more expensive and doesnt have the team option for the final year like Beasley's does.
Probably not, but what is your prediction for the differential between the two picks? Right now they are only a half game different from each other.

I might... the other Beasley deal I thought about was what about Atlanta for Bogdonovic and either the Sacramento pick they own or an Atlanta pick. Bogey has an 18M option next year that is problematic for Atlanta and has been hurt so frequently.

I think Sexton would be a tremendous fit on the Bucks. They are still pretty asset strapped due to the Jrue trade (Id love Beauchamp tho) and all their top contracts are all very important players to their team. Not a lot of fat to cut from their team salary wise to be able to bring in someone of Sexton's contract size.

Hopefully the reporting on Clarkson is just noise to increase his value. I love the dude, but he’s clearly the guy with the most value who makes the most sense to trade

Supposedly this trade works in 9 days... (it says failed only because Ingles cant be traded until the 15th)

Kind of makes sense.

Jazz get Beauchamp, who has had some nice moments in his rookie year. Also get back Jingles so he can retire here like is supposed to do. Vibes.

Bucks get an absolute ****ing haul lmfao. No doubt they say hell ****ing yes to this trade unless they are really worried about the extra salary cost.

Suns, maybe they can do better for Crowder, but Allen is a solid player and Hill is a solid 3rd string type PG. They've been a great team with CP3 battling injury and his wife w/ Crowder not playing, so it's a huge upgrade.

Feel like the Jazz could probably extract another asset out of the Bucks as well tbh. Honestly cant think of a more perfect fit for Sexton. Would probably ask to get a first out of Milwaukee it's so good.

fanspo-nba-trade-machine-snap_12-6-2022_2-41-51PM.png

Supposedly this trade works in 9 days... (it says failed only because Ingles cant be traded until the 15th)

Kind of makes sense.

Jazz get Beauchamp, who has had some nice moments in his rookie year. Also get back Jingles so he can retire here like is supposed to do. Vibes.

Bucks get an absolute ****ing haul lmfao. No doubt they say hell ****ing yes to this trade unless they are really worried about the extra salary cost.

Suns, maybe they can do better for Crowder, but Allen is a solid player and Hill is a solid 3rd string type PG. They've been a great team with CP3 battling injury and his wife w/ Crowder not playing, so it's a huge upgrade.

Feel like the Jazz could probably extract another asset out of the Bucks as well tbh. Honestly cant think of a more perfect fit for Sexton. Would probably ask to get a first out of Milwaukee it's so good.

View attachment 13501
There is no way that deal works my man. We send out 16.5M and take back 8.8M

There is no way that deal works my man. We send out 16.5M and take back 8.8M
The trade machine will tell you every reason a trade will fail and the only thing it told me was Joe cant be traded til the 15th. I went back and did the same trade with different players that added up to the same salary and it still worked.

The trade machine will tell you every reason a trade will fail and the only thing it told me was Joe cant be traded til the 15th. I went back and did the same trade with different players that added up to the same salary and it still worked.
Not gonna figure out how they made it work but Phoenix won't do the deal... adds salary this year and next for guys that aren't useful for them. They'd likely just let Jae's deal expire.