What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

I wish we were on the better end of Beasley’s variance more often but he’s only scored more than 19 points 1 time in the last 20 games.
I think Ochai is eating some of his minutes now, no? I know is is using some of Beasley's field goal attempts.

Per minute that is much better than the little he played last year. I didn't say he's great there... I said he has grown there. Doing that while being an extremely efficient decent volume scorer is good.

He's 5 assists per game as a starter in 30 minutes a night... so his role and usage swings a little in there. Still has a long ways to go if he wants to be Mike Conley... but he doesn't need to be that good. Just keep making slight improvements.
His assisted 3 point shot is so damn money lately. . .

His 2.7 assists is tremendously better than what he did in Cleveland? lmao
17.1 assist percentage compared to 22% his final full season with the Cavs. If anything he has digressed.

He's gotten better at playmaking for himself and being more efficient with less looks by simply not being on ball as much.

17.1 assist percentage compared to 22% his final full season with the Cavs. If anything he has digressed.

He's gotten better at playmaking for himself and being more efficient with less looks by simply not being on ball as much.
As a starter and bench player his role changes and he skews more towards creating his own shot. I have seen in season improvement for Collin. He has a few reads/actions he pretty good at... they are basic but he could expand it slightly.

You will never want him as the primary playmaker. But if you had Giddey (if he improves on defense), Lonzo, Anthony Black type pg alongside him he could be a starter on a playoff team.

LeBron really did a public interview lmao
He noticed more than 2 things in the news pertaining to the NBA that didn't mention him so he had to make sure he was getting the attention he deserves.

I think Ochai is eating some of his minutes now, no? I know is is using some of Beasley's field goal attempts.

Maybe a little, but Beasly is also struggling with his shooting and has been for quite a while now.

"This is about Kyrie, not about me. It is about how Kyrie going to Dallas affects me. Not about me, but about Kyrie. How Kyrie not being in LA affects me. Kyrie going to Dallas will make things hard for me. Yeah I get it, he almost came here. That is the important thing, how Kyrie almost coming here impacted me. I give credit where credit is due of course, which is to me."

Translation:

"Hey, look at me!! Look at me everyone, looks at me!! Look, I am here, I am in an interview, look at me everyone!!"

As a starter and bench player his role changes and he skews more towards creating his own shot. I have seen in season improvement for Collin. He has a few reads/actions he pretty good at... they are basic but he could expand it slightly.

You will never want him as the primary playmaker. But if you had Giddey (if he improves on defense), Lonzo, Anthony Black type pg alongside him he could be a starter on a playoff team.
He needs a large uptick in 3pt shooting attempts for him to be a viable off bal player who makes his teammates better. Still too much ball stopping.

Someone with his efficiency numbers should have simply off the charts advanced stats as far as offensive impact goes and he does not

I don't think there's any chance they value Conley enough to trade DFS / Dinwiddie and draft capital for him.
I wasn't suggesting that. More like Dinwiddie OR DFS OR draft capital. The Nets don't have a floor general and they need culture guys. Seems like a more likely destination for Conley than most.

Also, someone with Sexton's driving ability should be a much better drive and kick player, especially with the ridiculous amount of spacing Utah generally puts around him.

He needs a large uptick in 3pt shooting attempts for him to be a viable off bal player who makes his teammates better. Still too much ball stopping.

Someone with his efficiency numbers should have simply off the charts advanced stats as far as offensive impact goes and he does not
He's the 3rd leading scorer on a team that has the #4 offense in the league. The offense is +1.8 better when he is on the court... so he's a positive on offense for a great offensive team and has great efficiency as a scorer... so okay?