What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

I was reading Locke's Twitter. The GSW could save 131 million if they could dump James Wiseman. He fits into two of the TPE's (Ingles, Gobert). How much draft capital would you give up for him? The BKN pick + 2RP?
They can have Doke.

They can have Doke.
That would keep us under the tax by $300k or so from my calculations, but since you can't (I think) combine TPE and a player, I guess it wouldn't work without a third party. Can you have a three-team trade where we give Dok to someone, TPE to GSW and take Wiseman? Then GSW offers some 2nd rounders to the third team. Guess not.. Also not that interested in Wiseman, to be honest.

Nothing to suggest? It could not be more obvious that Ben Simmons is struggling from a mental standpoint. I do not think it is debatable. He would absolutely benefit from being away from headlines and this is the exact reason why he wanted this before being traded from Brooklyn. You are right. Players are not a spreadsheet. They are human beings and if you can’t see the human/mental element in Ben Simmons current situation you are being willfully ignorant.

Ben Simmons is obviously not the prize of trade anyways. If we are able to swap out older/expiring contracts and turn it into a premium pick we should do it.

Many here would be dancing if we paid someone $47M to not play basketball at all and trade away many “liked” players because it meant getting picks. Miss me with this concern.

Gross character flaws and petulance are not mental illness

btw... Kyrie's quotes from his press conference yesterday are just effing awful. That will be a brief stop... dude cannot help himself. He also deleted the instagram apology he was coerced to make. The guy is not sorry or self aware at all. Mavs made a deal with the devil.

btw... Kyrie's quotes from his press conference yesterday are just effing awful. That will be a brief stop... dude cannot help himself. He also deleted the instagram apology he was coerced to make. The guy is not sorry or self aware at all. Mavs made a deal with the devil.

What he say?

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

What he say?

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app
He felt like they weren't transparent and he was a great leader and he just wants to be appreciated... and hey he did his job... he left them in 4th place.

He needs to listen to that Taylor Swift song on repeat for like a year and really internalize it... he is the problem.

I'm growing frustrated as well.. we need a deal done like yesterday…
Earliest deals were going to happen is today. Kyrie was a fire the Nets wanted to put out. I think we see some action today… if not then I’d guess we end up doing smaller deals for Beasley and Vando…. Instead of a Russ mega trade.

View: https://twitter.com/TheMontyShow/status/1623052722869276674

IDK bro... Monty seems to think DA getting greedy... need @bigmike to chime in or else I don't know what to believe.

I think someone would pay that. Clarkson averages 21 a game on 45% and 35% shooting. It's likely going to be a contender trading for him so I don't see an issue with wanting two 1sts - AKA later picks - for him. I reckon the quality of the player he wants might be an issue as that's the only objective part we can't quantify.

I think someone would pay that. Clarkson averages 21 a game on 45% and 35% shooting. It's likely going to be a contender trading for him so I don't see an issue with wanting two 1sts - AKA later picks - for him. I reckon the quality of the player he wants might be an issue as that's the only objective part we can't quantify.
If he doesn't go in the Lakers trade then I doubt we move him. maybe to Milwaukee if they put in the pick the only pick they can unprotected. Maybe they would add Beauchamp... Suns would be interested but they sending out picks this year when KD could be a FA.

Think there will be some Jazz trades done
Ainge may be waiting till last minute to make these deals hoping someone panics and agrees to one of his offers

Think there will be some Jazz trades done
Ainge may be waiting till last minute to make these deals hoping someone panics and agrees to one of his offers
I think he’s waiting on LA… if that doesn’t go through today then it’s a NY deal for Beasley/Vando most likely.