What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

When it happens we will also be getting an unprotected first.
And he will turn into a plus version of Kyle Korver under Hardy... or we will ride out his contract like Mavs are riding out Bertans... but there will be no in between.

Some chatter about Grant Williams possibly being available. He’s someone I wouldn’t mind us going after in FA.

I wonder if Boston would do Williams/Gallinari for Olynyk. Or maybe a Vando/Williams swap.

Some chatter about Grant Williams possibly being available. He’s someone I wouldn’t mind us going after in FA.

I wonder if Boston would do Williams/Gallinari for Olynyk. Or maybe a Vando/Williams swap.
They shouldn't... but I'll take his annoying *** if they did.

Nothing is going to happen. Just like all the years with DL.
I disagree with this. Deals for our players already seem to be in place if we wanted. I think it’s smart to wait and see who will get desperate and over pay before the clock runs out.

Lebron will break the record in a loss... prompting LA to make the move they need to... the big one happens tomorrow.

They could sent us Wiseman and a first round pick for saving them over $100M and we could give them a 2nd round pick and a ham sandwich
You mean, Rudy Gay, right?

His value was on par with a Jimmy johns classic the other day you know. Of course as far as ham sandwiches go, Jimmy John's is sub par.

Last edited:
My prediction is the only move we make is Vando to Portland for Nassir Little and a 2nd round pick.

They should just write this season off and look forward to the future tbh. Conley, Beasley, and Vando aren't saving that god awful team.
That's the main point. No one is defending in this team. They can turn into a much better team only if they strat to do some effort on this side of the court which i doubt they will. AD is injury prone and Lebron just look at his personal stats since 2 years.