What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

Listening to woj , wolves are the ones holding this up .

They want draft a pick for DLO , which I’m guessing is one of the lakers picks ..

This has more to do with looking good after being humiliated with the Gobert trade

No way DA doesn’t get both laker picks

Royce got us a first. Beasley and Vanderbilt are in that tier. And yes, I do have trouble assigning proper value to a pick that is 5 years out. But the Lakers are historically a destination for top players, so I’m not just gonna pencil it in as a top five pick.
Royce was a more valuable player type on a more valuable contract and the first we got is nowhere near as valuable as the first we are getting in the Lakers deal. If we end up with both Lakers firsts its because we sent the Royce first back somewhere.

After thinking about the potential deals, I now want the Jazz to also get Naz Reid and Troy Brown in any 3 team deal with the Lakers/TWolves.

Listening to woj , wolves are the ones holding this up .

They want draft a pick for DLO , which I’m guessing is one of the lakers picks ..

This has more to do with looking good after being humiliated with the Gobert trade

No way DA doesn’t get both laker picks
Lakers are stupid if they value DLo over Conley, Clarkson and Beasley. I’d try to get the Jazz down to a pick and a swap. . . but I think those 3 guys would be huge for that team moving forward.

I feel like giving up 3 good players and taking on a garbage contract should be worth more than one pick.
I agree. But I don’t think we’re going to find much better value out there, and there’s NO WAY we’d be getting even this at the start of the year. Hardy has rehabbed almost the entire team’s value this year.