What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

Nets got a ton but in hindsight should've traded Kyrie for more picks instead of win now players like DFS/Dinwiddie

I wonder if Mikal Bridges could be a guy Ainge has interest in this offseason.

Nets got a ton but in hindsight should've traded Kyrie for picks instead of win now players like DFS/Dinwiddie

I wonder if Mikal Bridges could be a guy Ainge has interest in this offseason.
they can swap these guys for picks at any time.

Suns should've kept Bridges over Ayton tbh.

Just swap Ayton for some cheap defensive minded bigs like Poeltl or Zubac then they are golden.

Now KD has to be their leading scorer AND defensive anchor which is too much to ask for at this stage of his career.

Suns after the trade probably gonna be a team that scores 140 every night while allowing their opponents to drop 150.
Why would Brooklyn let them? They have Claxton… bridges is way more valuable

Why would Brooklyn let them? They have Claxton… bridges is way more valuable
Do a three team trade with the Clippers or the Spurs. Send Ayton to one of those two teams and have them send over Zubac/Poeltl plus players/draft capitals to the Nets. Or Knicks Mitchell Robinson would be another option.

But now losing Bridges would mean the Suns become a top heavy team with not enough perimeter/wing defenders. I just don't see them as favorites to win the west, let alone championship.

Do a three team trade with the Clippers or the Spurs. Send Ayton to one of those two teams and have them send over Zubac/Poeltl plus players/draft capitals to the Nets. Or Knicks Mitchell Robinson would be another option.

But now losing Bridges would mean the Suns become a top heavy team with not enough perimeter/wing defenders. I just don't see them as favorites to win the west, let alone championship.
Again… Brooklyn says no… they can spin off bridges for more than Ayton… it’s like saying we should have done the Cleveland trade but keep Don and move JC instead.

Agreed Suns don't have any players to do the dirty work.

t'wolves be kicking themselves now for offering us the Durant package to get Gobert.

And one can argue that we received more than what the Suns offered for KD.
Really? I think Bridges is significantly more valuable and as others have noted the Suns roster is much older than the Wolves.

I’ve decided we should move JC… he looks kinda checked out lately… it’s understandable.

Apparently Kyle Lowry is done with Miami…hmmmmm

t'wolves be kicking themselves now for offering us the Durant package to get Gobert.

And one can argue that we received more than what the Suns offered for KD.
Sure can. We traded Gobert AND Mitchell. They traded Kyrie AND Durant.

They received 5 1st round picks, Mikal Bridges, Cam Johnson, Crowder, DFS, and Dinwiddie.

We received essentially 9 first round picks (including the Lakers pick that was facilitated by role players we picked up plus conley).

We also received 3 pick swaps Lauri, Sexton, Ochai, and Walker Kessler.

DURANT in a vacuum got the most assets. But the Jazz received way more for Gobert and Mitchell than the Nets did for Kyrie and Durant.