What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

Some supposed insider with the Hawks posted on a Hawks' fan board recently that the Hawks have worked out a deal for Gobert involving Capela, Hunter and a future FRP. Deal has some contingencies and likely has a 3rd team involved balancing the salary requirement. Deal would happen in early July. It sounds as though the Jazz aren't entirely opposed to trading Donovan, but would want a superstar in return. Barring the Jazz moving Mitchell for a superstar (e.g., Damian Lillard), the Jazz would likely trade Gobert.

This person also thinks that Charlotte is a leading candidate to land Ayton in a sign-and-trade, but that CP3 is pushing for the Suns to keep Ayton.
This idiot is trolling us.

1. There’s no way we are trading Gobert for just Hunter and a throw in for salary matching purposes and only one pick, and not even this years pick!

2. The OP is ether a bitchass troll or short bus stupid for not posting a link. Where’s the link, idiot!!

This idiot is trolling us.

1. There’s no way we are trading Gobert for just Hunter and a throw in for salary matching purposes and only one pick, and not even this years pick!

2. The OP is ether a bitchass troll or short bus stupid for not posting a link. Where’s the link, idiot!!
I agree that it's kind of weak. I really like Hunter, but he still needs to improve. Rudy makes them a legit East playoff team.

Capela is more than a salary match guy. He could start for us and do allright even though I'm not a big fan of him or his contract.

I really think Rudy for Hunter and Collins should be the trade. Atlanta can figure out how to trade Capela on their own.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

I agree that it's kind of weak. I really like Hunter, but he still needs to improve. Rudy makes them a legit East playoff team.

Capela is more than a salary match guy. He could start for us and do allright even though I'm not a big fan of him or his contract.

I really think Rudy for Hunter and Collins should be the trade. Atlanta can figure out how to trade Capela on their own.

Then how does Utah get a center?

Some supposed insider with the Hawks posted on a Hawks' fan board recently that the Hawks have worked out a deal for Gobert involving Capela, Hunter and a future FRP. Deal has some contingencies and likely has a 3rd team involved balancing the salary requirement. Deal would happen in early July. It sounds as though the Jazz aren't entirely opposed to trading Donovan, but would want a superstar in return. Barring the Jazz moving Mitchell for a superstar (e.g., Damian Lillard), the Jazz would likely trade Gobert.

This person also thinks that Charlotte is a leading candidate to land Ayton in a sign-and-trade, but that CP3 is pushing for the Suns to keep Ayton.
Taking on Capela's big contract alone should get us some extra picks. This ain't DL running the show here any more. Still mind boggling that we didn't get anything by doing Memphis a favor and taking that Conley's gigantic contract off their hand

Hunter sucks… glorified Royce… y’all would hate him about 5 games into his career… if he actually stayed healthy for those games. Pass.

Hunter sucks… glorified Royce… y’all would hate him about 5 games into his career… if he actually stayed healthy for those games. Pass.
Ideally you would want either Vassell or Keldon Johnson but Spurs ain't looking to go win-now any time soon. Washington would probably be the most realistic target if we were to trade Rudy. Kinda sucks that the Kangz jumped the gun or we could ’ve gotten Hali

Dude is only 22 though bro!!!! Youth man!!!! Hahahaha nah for real I agree. A deal with Atl needs Capela Collins and a pick or 2. I would try to add another player for Heurter too.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Hawks fans did hate him this year, but he was great in the PO
I just think JazzFanz sees a big wing and they start squinting… then they like “I think he’s Kawhi”.

If we traded Rudy for Capela and Hunter and a future first it be a huge ripoff… but at least we’d get a high pick next year

Dude is only 22 though bro!!!! Youth man!!!! Hahahaha nah for real I agree. A deal with Atl needs Capela Collins and a pick or 2. I would try to add another player for Heurter too.

Next year is his age 25 season…

I just think JazzFanz sees a big wing and they start squinting… then they like “I think he’s Kawhi”.

If we traded Rudy for Capela and Hunter and a future first it be a huge ripoff… but at least we’d get a high pick next year
Idk if we would. I think that'd be a good enough team to make the playin

Ideally you would want either Vassell or Keldon Johnson but Spurs ain't looking to go win-now any time soon. Washington would probably be the most realistic target if we were to trade Rudy. Kinda sucks that the Kangz jumped the gun or we could ’ve gotten Hali

Rudy to the Wiz could be fruitful. They got some good young forwards in Kuzma/Deni/Rui
Not sure what a deal with them would look like but could be interesting.

Rudy to the Wiz could be fruitful. They got some good young forwards in Kuzma/Deni/Rui
Not sure what a deal with them would look like but could be interesting.

Deni and Rui are like Hunter or even NAW in this case. They had plenty opportunities to show their stuff but they just don't have it in them. Could probably still be serviceable backups/role players one day but ideally you would wanna get guys with some star potential like SGA/Hali if you are to trade your franchise player.

Trade what? The Jazz still have no assets.
I don't know how much Detroit values expiring Olynyk who is north of 30.

Could we get Olynyk with NAW and Gay? I think Gay maybe has value somewhere like LA or Brooklyn. 3 team trade?

If we had to trade Conley for Olynyk, I would consider it depending on what else we get back.

I don't know how much Detroit values expiring Olynyk who is north of 30.

Could we get Olynyk with NAW and Gay? I think Gay maybe has value somewhere like LA or Brooklyn. 3 team trade?

If we had to trade Conley for Olynyk, I would consider it depending on what else we get back.

Hell no you couldn't lmao. Gay is a negative asset. Naw is simply filler.