What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

Not at all lol. Vuc's role on defense caps how far a team that plays him big minutes can get. JC doesn't have those restrictions and his numbers are just as good. Players like Vuc limit what you can do... JC doesn't take a whole lot off the table if anything. He's a waaaaayyyy better piece imo. Just think about all the conference finals teams... who is playing more minutes for those teams... Collins or Vuc?
If JC is such a great piece why are the Hawks so desperate to move him?

If JC is such a great piece why are the Hawks so desperate to move him?
He has a long contract and isn't really happy there. I don't think he gets along with Trae... they had a semi-contentious contract negotiation... he could also be the piece that has the most value for them in a re-tool trade. If Vuc is so awesome why is Chicago trying to trade him?

Would Atlanta trade JC for Vuc?
Would Chicago trade Vuc for JC?

He has a long contract and isn't really happy there. I don't think he gets along with Trae... they had a semi-contentious contract negotiation... he could also be the piece that has the most value for them in a re-tool trade. If Vuc is so awesome why is Chicago trying to trade him?

He has regressed over the last three years in points, rebounds, and efficiency.

If Rudy is so good, why are we trying to trade him?

Would the Wolves trade KAT for Rudy straight up? Probably not, does that mean KAT is better than Rudy?

I don't think the Hawks or Bulls would trade one for the other.
Bulls pull the trigger on that deal all day and you know it. Fit matters and Vuc doesn't fit a lot of playoff teams because bigs primary role is to be a defensive anchor/rim protector... its exactly why KAT has struggled to lead a high level team. Collins would have a role on every one of the conference finals teams and Vuc likely wouldn't be playable.

Bulls pull the trigger on that deal all day and you know it. Fit matters and Vuc doesn't fit a lot of playoff teams because bigs primary role is to be a defensive anchor/rim protector... its exactly why KAT has struggled to lead a high level team. Collins would have a role on every one of the conference finals teams and Vuc likely wouldn't be playable.
JC isn't a 5 and is often injured, lol. Again the Hawks were a conference finals team, JC regressed/got hurt and they were a play in team, now they desperately looking to trade him. Sounds like a ringing endorsement.

JC isn't a 5 and is often injured, lol. Again the Hawks were a conference finals team, JC regressed/got hurt and they were a play in team, now they desperately looking to trade him. Sounds like a ringing endorsement.
I never said he was a 5 lol... that's part of the issue is Vuc is a 5 and 5s have to be able to provide some defense or their teams don't go real far. He would be unplayable with a high level team. Collins would be very playable primarily as a 4 but he's also played at the 5 in the playoffs a couple years ago.

I never said he was a 5 lol... that's part of the issue is Vuc is a 5 and 5s have to be able to provide some defense or their teams don't go real far. He would be unplayable with a high level team. Collins would be very playable primarily as a 4 but he's also played at the 5 in the playoffs a couple years ago.
You can say the same thing about Rudy Gobert though.

You can say the same thing about Rudy Gobert though.
No... you can't... he performs the primary function of a big quite well. Having a big on the floor like Vuc in the playoffs makes it really tough/impossible to have a good defense... he doesn't protect the rim and he is flammable on the perimeter.

No... you can't... he performs the primary function of a big quite well. Having a big on the floor like Vuc in the playoffs makes it really tough/impossible to have a good defense... he doesn't protect the rim and he is flammable on the perimeter.
Rudy's an offensive liability and gets cooked in the playoffs though?