What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

You mean the many picks we wasted on the undersized washed up injury prone scrub. The Conley Trade, DL giving away every draft pick and Rudy's horrible contract is why we are in this mess
And now teams are all realizing that Rudy is massively overpaid and they can protect the rim 15-20 minutes a night with a rookie.

Minny took a C
Charlotte took a C
Detroit took a C

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

And now teams are all realizing that Rudy is massively overpaid and they can protect the rim 15-20 minutes a night with a rookie.

Minny took a C
Charlotte took a C
Detroit took a C

“I’m not a hater, I just think Rudy’s rim protection can be replaced by 15-20 minutes of a rookie.”

“I’m not a hater, I just think Rudy’s rim protection can be replaced by 15-20 minutes of a rookie.”
That's not what I said.

I said other teams would rather draft a rim protector than pay our price for trading for Rudy plus his contract. He's clearly better, but the teams are weighing their assets and he isn't worth all the cost.

Kind of sounds like what we should have done with Conley. The trade cost and salary wasn't worth it.

That's not what I said.

I said other teams would rather draft a rim protector than pay our price for trading for Rudy plus his contract. He's clearly better, but the teams are weighing their assets and he isn't worth all the cost.

Kind of sounds like what we should have done with Conley. The trade cost and salary wasn't worth it.

I think we’d rather keep Gobert than trade him for the type of deals that were out there.

I think we’d rather keep Gobert than trade him for the type of deals that were out there.
Yeah, I kinda trust that there just wasn't anything out there close to worth it. The Jazz seemed committed to making it happen if it made any sense at all.

This season is going to suuuck lol

We were reportedly the busiest team on the phones trying to make trades, lol.
Yep. Here we go again...

No offense my friend. You were decent enough to respond. I am neutral in the Gobert/Mitchell debate. Just frustrated if they try to run this roster back another year. After the Denver & Clippers playoff loses, there should have been shakeups. After this year’s playoff exit, the roster needs a shakeup. Frustrating that there may not be an options to upgrade.

No offense my friend. You were decent enough to respond. I am neutral in the Gobert/Mitchell debate. Just frustrated if they try to run this roster back another year. After the Denver & Clippers playoff loses, there should have been shakeups. After this year’s playoff exit, the roster needs a shakeup. Frustrating that there may not be an options to upgrade.
Yep. We are notorious for hanging on too long. Here we go again.

Yeah, I kinda trust that there just wasn't anything out there close to worth it. The Jazz seemed committed to making it happen if it made any sense at all.

This season is going to suuuck lol

That Chicago package was trash. We’d legit be in the lottery but not bad enough to get a top-5 pick. Worst possible territory.