What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

Between Kyrie and KD they can make things pretty ugly. It will be bad for them too but everyone kinda suffers. If Tsai fires Marks/Nash its a major ego hit... those types of guys won't willingly just take that. If they trade KD and Kyrie its kind of an eff you to them... Do nothing and its ugly as hell.

I have no idea how this plays out. Everyone will look like **** when its over though.
It just sets a really bad precedent if he fires their GM/HC because if you were a potential replacement for either of those guys would you have any confidence in your job security?

It just sets a really bad precedent if he fires their GM/HC because if you were a potential replacement for either of those guys would you have any confidence in your job security?
And opens pandora’s box. That opens up for the LBJ’s of the nba to say fire this guy or trade that guy or I’m gone. It’s a bad look all around

And opens pandora’s box. That opens up for the LBJ’s of the nba to say fire this guy or trade that guy or I’m gone. It’s a bad look all around
Even though LeGM has basically ran every team he has played for he's the exception to the rule. Because for one he has shown the ability to recruit star talent that puts a team into championship contention at every stop and is arguably the GOAT. But also because he goes about it in a much more professional manner. He has never really had any crazy media things or issues with teams. If there's another LeBron level player both in terms of impact and influence you just bite the bullet but he's a generational player.

I definitely think we could get one of them. What do you think it would take to get both?
Bogey/Bev/JC or Mike.... and Vando (the guy no one wants to include) for Russ and THT. We could also sub in Beasley for JC/Mike if they want to keep the cap as clear as possible.

Vando is great fit with AD imo. Bev/Bogey/Vando would all be starting for them with Bron and AD. JC would be their best bench player.

If lakers want to preserve their cap space we can do all expiring contracts of Bogey/Bev/Beasley/NAW for Westbrook and THT. Maybe that doesn’t get both firsts… but maybe it gets 1 and a swap or 1 unprotected 1 lotto protected. Then they can signe Kyrie next year.

We could also be the facilitator for Brooklyn to get the “win-now” talent they would want in exchange for Kyrie if the Lakers and Nets go that route. Send a couple of Bogey/JC/Bev/Mike/Vando tot he nets… send one of those guys to the Lakers… and get the picks from the Lakers. Nets might be able to do better though shopping those picks. Also depends on KDs attitude.

I’m not sure LeBron is smart enough to want Bogey and Mike on his team. I’m not sure either of them would have much interest in going to LA either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m not sure LeBron is smart enough to want Bogey and Mike on his team. I’m not sure either of them would have much interest in going to LA either.

Wut? I’m pretty sure he’d love to have both. Zero ego vets who can shoot the **** out of the ball… yeah… he’d be pissed.

Ya exactly LeBron wants all the egos… he wants all his homies like JR and Westbrook and Kyrie on his teams.

I think Lebron want to win one more title. And in this case, getting Bogey, Mike or JC is a big plus. I see the Lakers trying to move Russ for that.

Per the KD demand from over a week ago, I didn’t see any of you buttnutts mention how KD was the dickface who essentially handpicked Nash or at least signed off on him. He loved him in Golden State. But now he doesn’t love him. Dude’s fickle as ****.

Last edited: