What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

I want the Dallas pick from New York.

If there was a "if one guy goes down..." team it's the Dallas Mavericks. That could easily be the 12th overall pick (it's top 10 protected)

I want the Dallas pick from New York.

If there was a "if one guy goes down..." team it's the Dallas Mavericks. That could easily be the 12th overall pick (it's top 10 protected)
Yep that pick is the biggest regret have for not doing the New York deal. Cheering against Dallas would have been Hella fun.

I do feel like if they were floating near the lottery, they would probably just shut Luca down and take the pick though.

Found this as an interesting idea.

Basically, Markkannen for Bazley, Favors, and future 1st (assuming getting back our picket for '24). This assumes future trades to clear our roster situation. Heads off some of the sting of losing Chet for the season and helps to relax any worry about SGA.

Basically, Markkannen for Bazley, Favors, and future 1st (assuming getting back our picket for '24). This assumes future trades to clear our roster situation. Heads off some of the sting of losing Chet for the season and helps to relax any worry about SGA.

Zero incentive for OKC to do this trade.

Basically, Markkannen for Bazley, Favors, and future 1st (assuming getting back our picket for '24). This assumes future trades to clear our roster situation.
In an effort to kill the spider, we swallowed the mouse. This deal would be swallowing a cat to get the mouse.

In an effort to kill the spider, we swallowed the mouse. This deal would be swallowing a cat to get the mouse.
Don't see your point there. Utah basically gains cap space and our 1st back. Unless we're sold on Lauri being absolutely better than anyone we'll get in '24.

Please Not Favors again :mad: :mad: :confused: :confused: :) :)
We could make a mistake signing Favors, then a mistake salary dumping with a pick, then a mistake trading for them, then follow it up with a phat new contract and then offload that with a Cleveland pick.

Circle of life.