What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

My prediction...

Vando ends up in Portland or Indiana... we get a meh return for him (good seconds)
We move Beasley and Gay to Cleveland for Levert and Windler (and maybe some seconds)

Clear some salary cap room and take a look at Levert... let a few guys get some dev time.

We try to move Mike but no good deals happen. We manage the eff outta Mike's loads and he is moved in the offseason.
yuck

Whats the point of trading vando for a couple of seconds? Hes worth more than worthless second round pics.
David im sorry it was the post around yours that suggested it might be a possibility. I just suck at this posting stuff. Put us both in the keep vando unless we get something of good value in return

My prediction...

Vando ends up in Portland or Indiana... we get a meh return for him (good seconds)
We move Beasley and Gay to Cleveland for Levert and Windler (and maybe some seconds)

Clear some salary cap room and take a look at Levert... let a few guys get some dev time.

We try to move Mike but no good deals happen. We manage the eff outta Mike's loads and he is moved in the offseason.

Hmmm... I am hoping we can do better, especially after everyone saying it's a sellers market, but this is probably realistic.

I don't think Ainge values 2nds, and so if this is what we end up with it will indicate we really wanted to move those guys.

I kind of have a feeling we move Mike, but I'm wondering how much his preference will be considered. At the start of the season Mike was saying he didn't want to get traded because of his family, but also wanted to go play for a contender. I'm curious what he is currently thinking.

Hmmm... I am hoping we can do better, especially after everyone saying it's a sellers market, but this is probably realistic.

I don't think Ainge values 2nds, and so if this is what we end up with it will indicate we really wanted to move those guys.

I kind of have a feeling we move Mike, but I'm wondering how much his preference will be considered. At the start of the season Mike was saying he didn't want to get traded because of his family, but also wanted to go play for a contender. I'm curious what he is currently thinking.
The contract is the problem to me... not that he is overpaid... its just hard to salary match. Lakers are interested but it would have to involve Russ... that's a big deal. Clips have a few contracts that could match but some of the expiring ones are guys that play for them... some of the others aren't ones we'd want. I ain't helping Minnesota... not a lot of other spots.

If the Jazz don’t trade a bunch of players before the deadline, the front office hasn’t been working hard enough.

People talk about LA wasting one of LeBron’s years if they don’t make some moves. I don’t think Ainge wants to waste one of Ainges years so not working hard enough to make a trade isn’t going to happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk