Trade SZN

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
It’s back officially tomorrow at noon eastern. Lakers already gettin Schroeder for Green and a pick. Imma guess Green is available in a flip... I’d be interested but not sure exactly how we get there.

Open up the floodgates... give me all teh tardes!

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
I think Rondo is headed out... I think Danny is maybe a little washed but they still need 3 and D guys. Those bastards prolly get like 3 ring chasers for the minimum.

jazzfan1132

Yes Denis SCH to Lakers for Danny is a steal for LA. - they give up late first pick but they are in very Win now mode so who cares.
I wait for JAZZ news. It's extremely interesting what is ahead of us.
What impact will bring a new owner?
What about Rudy extension?
Favors and Clarkson situation?
Draft?
will Donovan be our first PG?
what will be Conley' s role?
and so on...

NUMBERICA

Let's pump the brakes a little on the "steal" talk. The Lakers traded a first round pick for an expiring contract. Makes perfect sense for both sides.

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Lakers are said to be interested in Wes Matthews... I’ve heard on podcasts that a lot of these deals are done. I can’t wait for the clock to strike midnight when FA opens so DL can start making calls.

Trading Green makes sense if they can get Matthews.

Eminence

Seems like a decent deal for both sides. I still like Green well enough, but especially if the Lakers have Matthews on the way then this is a very solid deal for them. One of their weaker areas was generating offense with LeBron off the court, Schroder fixes that.

Avery

Supposedly, teams are looking to sell picks this year so might be a way of acquiring draft capital.

stitches

Supposedly, teams are looking to sell picks this year so might be a way of acquiring draft capital.
We don't have much to trade. None of our seconds from last year have improved their value this year. Bradley is in last year of his rookie deal so probably not worth a 1st. Who else? NWG not worth it. Niang not worth it. We need Royce....

Is there any way someone sees Conley as a positive on his expiring? Do we even want to let him go for a pick or just take our lumps with that trade and hope he performs better this year?

Bojan?

Avery

We don't have much to trade. None of our seconds from last year have improved their value this year. Bradley is in last year of his rookie deal so probably not worth a 1st. Who else? NWG not worth it. Niang not worth it. We need Royce....

Is there any way someone sees Conley as a positive on his expiring? Do we even want to let him go for a pick or just take our lumps with that trade and hope he performs better this year?

Bojan?

We can trade with money by buying picks if they are selling. Like how we acquired Rudy.

All depends on who is selling though and how much they want. I wouldn’t mind acquiring another pick in the 20’s.

NUMBERICA

We can trade with money by buying picks if they are selling. Like how we acquired Rudy.

All depends on who is selling though and how much they want. I wouldn’t mind acquiring another pick in the 20’s.
I'm not sure the last time a team sold a 1st and I believe the most a team can buy for is $3 million.

Best case scenario, we're looking at a pick in the early 2nd. Would love to be wrong.