What's new

Trade SZN

Lol, you’ve always been one of those “grass is greener on the other sid” types of idiots. There’s nothing special about either of those two. Just stop already STFU!!
If Brown improves his shooting he’s very very interesting. Defense, passing, rebounding, and a little bit of a creator. He’s a good rotation wing now with some upside that likely doesn’t get realized but isn’t off the table. He came really cheap and we only really have cheap stuff to give... he’s have been a guy I’d have given something up to get.

It was a second in 2021 from Toronto... they might rebuild but that’s a 50+ pick.
Yeah, it's a good move. Just keep stock piling picks. Draft stash players, just accumulate as many assets as possible.

I wonder how much they are going to blow it up. Could be a massive blow up coming.

Yeah, it's a good move. Just keep stock piling picks. Draft stash players, just accumulate as many assets as possible.

I wonder how much they are going to blow it up. Could be a massive blow up coming.
So what overpaid over 30 player do you think we should pursue this offseason? Nostra-dumbass

So what overpaid over 30 player do you think we should pursue this offseason? Nostra-dumbass
You’re not talking about some player over 30. You’re talking about a player that one day will have the audacity to be that old in a few years, is our entire defensive scheme, a 2-time DPOY, 2-time All-NBA player. You talk about him like he’s this washed scrub and I’m embarrassed for you.

I didn't even say what I was going to give up. Do you just come at me because you're that insecure that you have to come at me?

We definitely need better depth due to your boy Conley sapping all our resources. Yeah, your boy Conley who we played better without. Don't question other people's basketball knowledge when you so often show how much you lack.
He’s not my boy, I hated the trade, and never wanted to trade for him in the first place, but your stupid takes are making me crazy.
If Brown improves his shooting he’s very very interesting. Defense, passing, rebounding, and a little bit of a creator. He’s a good rotation wing now with some upside that likely doesn’t get realized but isn’t off the table. He came really cheap and we only really have cheap stuff to give... he’s have been a guy I’d have given something up to get.
I know, It just makes me want to punch that idiot every time some insignificant trade comes out and that idiot starts flapping his butt cheeks about how the jazz are just sitting on their hands and proceeds to talk about how DL should’ve made that trade as if he thinks he would 100% do a better job.

this type of thing probably shouldn’t get me all worked up, but it does, probably because I’ve had to endure these posts for years.

hey LoJac, there isn’t a team in the league that makes as many trades as you think the jazz should, idiot. STFU already!!

You’re not talking about some player over 30. You’re talking about a player that one day will have the audacity to be that old in a few years, is our entire defensive scheme, a 2-time DPOY, 2-time All-NBA player. You talk about him like he’s this washed scrub and I’m embarrassed for you.

I want him to re-sign for a reasonable amount. Do me a favor. Read my posts. I want him back, but not an overpay.

You understand now? I swear it's like talking to children.

He’s not my boy, I hated the trade, and never wanted to trade for him in the first place, but your stupid takes are making me crazy.

I know, It just makes me want to punch that idiot every time some insignificant trade comes out and that idiot starts flapping his butt cheeks about how the jazz are just sitting on their hands and proceeds to talk about how DL should’ve made that trade as if he thinks he would 100% do a better job.

this type of thing probably shouldn’t get me all worked up, but it does, probably because I’ve had to endure these posts for years.

hey LoJac, there isn’t a team in the league that makes as many trades as you think the jazz should, idiot. STFU already!!

I think you should get more upset.

I think if they sold Brown that low they are willing to blow everything up. He’s a guy you could argue is young enough to keep with their developing players. I’d bet Kennard or Svi would be available. Rose will for sure get traded. They still prolly keep Wood if they can as he’s an asset as long as things don’t get too wild.

I’m not a big fan of Kennard (he’s fine) but I bet if you offered a first it could get him.

We didn’t really have the right mix of assets for Brown deal but he’s one I’d have considered giving up our first for... could maybe stick them with Ed too to balance out the deal.

I think if they sold Brown that low they are willing to blow everything up. He’s a guy you could argue is young enough to keep with their developing players. I’d bet Kennard or Svi would be available. Rose will for sure get traded. They still prolly keep Wood if they can as he’s an asset as long as things don’t get too wild.

I’m not a big fan of Kennard (he’s fine) but I bet if you offered a first it could get him.

True. Detroit is about to go through a rebuild. Will be interesting to see what they do. Due to their lack of talent, it makes sense to burn it down and start over.

The thing is you have to pay Kennard after this season.

We didn’t really have the right mix of assets for Brown deal but he’s one I’d have considered giving up our first for... could maybe stick them with Ed too to balance out the deal.
You'd give up a first for Bruce Brown? He suckssssssss.

Pls say you are confusing him with Jaylen Brown.

He's also talking about a player who can't catch passes or shoot the ball from outside of 2 feet but wants to cause drama cause he's not featured on offense.

He's also talking about a player who can't catch passes or shoot the ball from outside of 2 feet but wants to cause drama cause he's not featured on offense.
That’s such horse-****. And given that he’s one of THE most efficient players when he puts up shots, maybe it would behoove the Jazz to chuck less and pass more.

Lol, you’ve always been one of those “grass is greener on the other sid” types of idiots. There’s nothing special about either of those two. Just stop already STFU!!
???
images