What's new

Trevor Booker- freak athlete, by the numbers...

Love this guy. I think it sort of helps with the pain of losing DMC. ****, even typing that stings.

I think he's proved me right in the last few games.

no he didn't.

he is a good athlete. if a freak athlete is A+, booker is B+. he is a notch below.

this is A+ athlete who i consider freak. 6ft 8 265lb guy doing this.
673af290_bronoverrim.jpeg

but obviously something happened to bron. looks like bron doesn't have a lift after the crazy diet he went through this summer.

no he didn't.

he is a good athlete. if a freak athlete is A+, booker is B+. he is a notch below.

673af290_bronoverrim.jpeg

but obviously something happened to bron. looks like bron doesn't have a lift after the crazy diet he went through this summer.

You are really splitting hairs here.

Booker is super athletic and super strong. He has a unique combination of those two attributes.

What endears me to Mr. Booker is that not only is the guy really ****ing athletic, his BBIQ is off the chart. He knows how to play the game. So good.

Yeah. His elevation and easy of jumping were nuts!

I'm just now watching the game and there is something I loved about Booker even more than his strong dunks.

He hard-fouled Love like he did Blake. Love talked trash. Booker answered right away. A little aggression exchange. And right after, Booker turned to the crowd and waved his arms in the air calling them to stand up and cheer.

Booker is the man.

(That flagrant call looked like bullocks by the way)

I'm just now watching the game and there is something I loved about Booker even more than his strong dunks.

He hard-fouled Love like he did Blake. Love talked trash. Booker answered right away. A little aggression exchange. And right after, Booker turned to the crowd and waved his arms in the air calling them to stand up and cheer.

Booker is the man.

(That flagrant call looked like bullocks by the way)

I agree. His attitude and toughness is refreshing on a team that is or was looking for an early identity. Mr. Booker has been a diamond in the rough find by Mr. Lindsey.

no he didn't.

I'm willing to bet your criteria is wildly inconsistent.

I love what Booker brings its infectious as well, Rudy was already alittle nasty but wont be long before Hayward and Favors, Burks catch on for good- we may have finally found our identity.
He could well bring what Millsap brought plus a little more as he is younger and the NASTY...gotta love it!

lol i want to see the video of Booker pumping the crowd up after his foul on Kevin Love.

Booker is a functional freak athlete. Some guys are really athletic but it shows up on athletic testing and not on the court.

Booker gets from the 3 pt line or top of the key extremely fast. The dunks are amazing, but he also gets a ton of tips off of rebounds and such. He is a high jumper, but he is also a fast jumper.