What's new

Trey needs to be Traded!

Trey's problem is that he still plays NBA basketball like he is in Michigan with a 35 second shot clock. Still hasn't learned teh NBA game at all.

And he can't shoot or play defense... Other than that he's awesome.

Bryce Cotton is more then serviceable as a PG. His defense is improving. He's a much better pure shooter then Trey, and a smarter player, IMHO. I'm biased, I am. Don't expect many to buy into this, but Cotton has proven his doubters mistaken at every level he's played to date. Give him minutes and he will prove his doubters wrong at this level as well. He dropped 40 in the D League All Star game. He will always be a good shooter. He was only 1/4 to Trey's 4/22, but overall, he's simply a far better pure shooter, and he's a smart player. Cotton is more then serviceable as a backup PG. But not on the bench. Won't happen, I'm sure. But if Cotton were getting Trey's minutes, Utah would have a better PG on the floor.

Bryce Cotton is more then serviceable as a PG. His defense is improving. He's a much better pure shooter then Trey, and a smarter player, IMHO. I'm biased, I am. Don't expect many to buy into this, but Cotton has proven his doubters mistaken at every level he's played to date. Give him minutes and he will prove his doubters wrong at this level as well. He dropped 40 in the D League All Star game. He will always be a good shooter. He was only 1/4 to Trey's 4/22, but overall, he's simply a far better pure shooter, and he's a smart player. Cotton is more then serviceable as a backup PG. But not on the bench. Won't happen, I'm sure. But if Cotton were getting Trey's minutes, Utah would have a better PG on the floor.

Are you Cotton's brother or Mom?