What's new

Trump and Putin in Helsinki

Some of us don't sit around pathetically waiting with baited baited breath for another thing to cry on jazzfanz about. Tell me, do you (and Red) find that a fulfilling life?

I like how you downplay donnie trusting the word of a world renowned spy over every western intelligence agency that exists, and his own appointed director of national intelligence.

Maybe you could teach me that today?

It's funny... there's a guy on my facebook feed that posted this too. As if it's new or anything.

It makes you come off as that old man in the rocking chair, teetering on sleep, and then farts himself awake a little and screams out "Damn Obama!"

That members of Trump's cult of personality would willingly embrace their cult leader's act of cowardice, and betrayal of his country, is perhaps the least surprising reaction to yesterday's watershed moment. Just as history will not forget Trump's unwillingness to defend his nation, so too will history remember the complicity and cowardness of his followers.

Who’s the last US President that hasn’t betrayed his country with an unnecessary act of war overseas.

Like Roger Waters would say: “The bravery of being out of range”.

Who’s the last US President that hasn’t betrayed his country with an unnecessary act of war overseas.

Like Roger Waters would say: “The bravery of being out of range”.
actually, donnie. Unnecessary Bombings. "Biggest ever" blah blah blah.

It's funny... there's a guy on my facebook feed that posted this too. As if it's new or anything.

Kind of like the spur of the moment Roseinstein press conference

Its all a show, I do k ow though what the real narrative is. They do too, they know each other know they are putting on a show too, because the real **** doesn't get discussed nor are they the ones who are in control of it

I dont even think thats the same Putin, this is all a show its cute yall think its real

Last edited by a moderator:
What a charming bunch eh?

920x920_c0-32-920-568_s885x516.jpg

Kind of like the spur of the moment Roseinstein press conference

Its all a show, I do k ow though what the real narrative is. They do too, they know each other know they are putting on a show too, because the real **** doesn't get discussed nor are they the ones who are in control of it

I dont even think thats the same Putin, this is all a show its cute yall think its real

Thriller?

But Obama. Move on guys, our prez is destroying the country. If you don't see this, the snake oil has blinded you badly. History will view you harshly.

So because Trump supporters believe the "deep state" in conjunction with the fake news media is out to get their guy they have made themselves okay with the U.S. President siding with Putin over our own intelligence community?

So the U.S. is worth nothing? Our intelligence community is more an enemy of "making America great again" than Putin and Russian intelligence is? Our nation, in all it's pathetic pre-Trumpian shame, is equally at fault for our poor relationship with Russia as Russia is? It is in the best interests of the average American citizen for Trump to criticise his own team, his own people, his own institutions, while praising the leader of a mob-like administration in Russia?

It's okay for you Trump supporters to say people are overreacting. I get that. But for you to not react at all? For this to be perfectly normal and perfectly okay? Trump is doing well in his quest to "make America great again."

This may not be something we need to panic about, but it certainly isn't something we should be okay with.

So because Trump supporters believe the "deep state" in conjunction with the fake news media is out to get their guy they have made themselves okay with the U.S. President siding with Putin over our own intelligence community?

So the U.S. is worth nothing? Our intelligence community is more an enemy of "making America great again" than Putin and Russian intelligence is? Our nation, in all it's pathetic pre-Trumpian shame, is equally at fault for our poor relationship with Russia as Russia is? It is in the best interests of the average American citizen for Trump to criticise his own team, his own people, his own institutions, while praising the leader of a mob-like administration in Russia?

It's okay for you Trump supporters to say people are overreacting. I get that. But for you to not react at all? For this to be perfectly normal and perfectly okay? Trump is doing well in his quest to "make America great again."

This may not be something we need to panic about, but it certainly isn't something we should be okay with.

Yep. Basically.

Well, don't be a dick. Tell us all what their purpose and goals are.
Lol. I couldn't get through a simple simulation that was meant to be something fun without you being a total tool. What makes you think Im going to try and explain this to you? Haha

So Trump support is basically a suicide pill because the U.S. is trying to become something a certain segment of our population just can't tolerate to the point they would like to see the U.S. die than let that happen?

Don't bother, fellas. Trump supporters are the sheepiest of the sheeple. In Trump's own words, he could "stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot someone" and not lose followers. They would just assume whoever it was deserved it. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so blown away that people are still defending this guy and excusing his actions by bringing up past Presidents.

You know those friends, girlfriends, boyfriends, etc. who you can't have a disagreement with without them bringing up past arguments? Their minds are too feeble to handle a current situation so they deflect to past disagreements. Yeah, those kind of people suck.

Guess what Siro, you're exactly that kind of person. Let me guess, you're divorced. Twice divorced?