What's new

Trump is going to prison

str8line

Contributor
2019 Award Winner
You gotta think he is, right?

"Recently the President tweeted a statement calling me weak and it was correct but for a much different reason than he was implying. It was because time and time again I felt it was my duty to cover up his dirty deeds," Cohen said.

Last edited:
Although the fact that he said, "I felt it was my duty" leaves room for doubt.

I must be losing my mind... posting this in the Jazz forum. I didn't even get the hint. Where's TheeJazzFan when you need him? I blame the Great Orange One.

tenor.gif

"AMI admitted that it made the $150,000 payment in concert with a candidate's presidential campaign, and in order to ensure that the woman did not publicize damaging allegations about the candidate before the 2016 presidential election."

"The agreement also acknowledges, among other things, AMI's acceptance of responsibility, its substantial and important assistance in this investigation, and its agreement to provide cooperation in the future and implement specific improvements to its internal compliance to prevent future violations of the federal campaign finance laws."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/13/poli...ment-stormy-daniels-karen-mcdougal/index.html