What's new

Trump's Coup Attempt

Fish is stepping up! Sadly he's just getting his Trump Derangement out and deflecting to his Trump addiction. I applaud him though. At least he has a backbone. unlike the others who say something and run scared. But let me get this straight. The Democrats are mad that Tucker showed actual video of what actually happened? It's no wonder why you guys fell for the Russia Hoax and bullied people for being right about the lab leak. It's called gullibility.

I do want to agree and make it clear that Trump is a raging moron but when someone says " to peacefully and patriotically march" you have to be pretty dumb to not understand what those words together mean and Democrats don't.

I remember this being a threat the day after the election and all medias were running with it. Why was there such lax law enforcement when it was widely known reported that this was a possibility? Notice the bold... They not only hid video they hid the fact that there was massive intelligence but proper measures were not taken. They hide stuff from you because they know your only answer will be John Bolton talking bad about Trump for the 14th time. Breaking news everyone John Bolton despises Trump!!!

The House Jan. 6 committee concluded that the FBI and other federal security agencies could have prevented a violent mob from overrunning the Capitol had they acted on the large volume of intelligence collected beforehand, the chief investigator told NBC News in an exclusive interview — a judgment the committee left out of its televised hearings and final report.

Trump “was the proximate cause. But for his words, and deeds, it wouldn’t have happened,” said Heaphy, who led many of the key witness interviews conducted by the committee. “That said, what happened at the Capitol was also affected by law enforcement failures to operationalize the ample intelligence that was present before Jan. 6, about the threats of violence.”

Last edited:
Kinda surprised that Carson’s effort is already collapsing before his, and our, eyes….Not that it stood a chance. But he went with it anyway. Amazing that such a traitor to the United States could behave this way. All he’s doing is wedding Republicans to a narrative detached from any reality, and for all the world to see.

None of what Carlson is doing meets a definition of treason, but I call it that, nonetheless. Freedom of speech in service to treason. Everything that Trump and his bootlickers like Tucker are doing is attempting to rewrite history. That’s called propaganda in authoritarian and some Banana Republic polities. Which of course is what Tucker is aiming for: if helping our nation trend toward banana republic fascism gets folks to tune into Tucker and Fox “News”, Tucker is all for it! Quite the American patriot, no?

Last edited:
Kinda surprised that Carson’s effort is already collapsing before his, and our, eyes.
You are in total denial of reality. Carlson's effort was a massive win. He had 3.7 million viewers versus Anderson Cooper 360's 582k and All In With Chris Hayes' 1.2 million viewers. You are only proving how successful Tucker Carlson is by pulling up articles written about Tucker's show because his content has drawn so much attention that other media outlets are trying to ride his coattails by covering his media outlet. Tucker's job isn't to inform the public or speak truth to power, it is to get viewers. The evidence is crystal clear in how effective he has been.

From the same outlet:

Its funny cause I figure tucker is most likely a republican and would want to help the GOP. So he is like how about I remind everyone about that day that the GOP attempted to overthrow the government and attacked and injured a bunch of police officers and even killed a few.
What a poor strategy.
Though I guess he is getting ratings and viewers so he is getting a bigger paycheck by hurting the GOP so at least there is that for him I guess. Seems a bit shortsided and selfish but it is tuck that we are talking about here so not surprising.

• Haha
Reactions: Red
Its funny cause I figure tucker is most likely a republican and would want to help the GOP. So he is like how about I remind everyone about that day that the GOP attempted to overthrow the government and attacked and injured a bunch of police officers and even killed a few.
What a poor strategy.
Though I guess he is getting ratings and viewers so he is getting a bigger paycheck by hurting the GOP so at least there is that for him I guess. Seems a bit shortsided and selfish but it is tuck that we are talking about here so not surprising.
The problem is their entire identity/platform has devolved into "we will fight the other guy no matter the cosst" and "they are the enemy". A "win" is anything you can do to stymie the other side, regardless of actual cost, or ethics, or principles, or basic human decency, let alone what is actually best for the american people. When you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything. That is being seen in action right now for a large proportion of our populace.

To be fair we see this in a smaller scale on the other side too, the same sentiment just reversed. Right now neither side has a very well-defined platform. That has gone the way of the dodo in american politics. We are well past the point of comprehensive platforms with actual policies to provide the best we can for our people, albeit from different points of view, and requiring and seeking bi-partisan support. We are too deep in identity politics to focus on such trivial matters as that.

‘It’s Appalling’: QAnon Shaman’s Lawyer Says DOJ Lied, Withheld Videos Aired By Carlson​

An attorney for the so-called “QAnon Shaman” Jacob Chansley asked federal prosecutors repeatedly for all videos showing his client inside the Capitol on Jan. 6, yet told The Daily Wire he never received the bombshell – and potentially exculpatory – footage aired Monday night by Tucker Carlson.

Albert Watkins, whose client Jacob Chansley pleaded guilty to felony charges in connection with the Capitol riot and was sentenced to 41 months in prison, said Department of Justice prosecutors were legally bound to turn over the footage. Clips shown on Carlson’s Fox News Channel program show Chansley walking freely and peaceably through the building, often accompanied by multiple police officers.

“We did not receive that video footage,” Watkins said. “We asked for it, and not just once or twice. Whether we asked for it or not is irrelevant because the government had an absolute, non-compromisible duty to disclose that video and they did not do so.”

“And all the while, they were actively representing to the court and the American people that Jake was a leader, leading the charge into the Capitol,” he said. “They did not disclose that footage because it ran contrary to their rote narrative.”

Watkins, an attorney for nearly 40 years, told The Daily Wire he was stunned to see the footage, which he could have used to defend Chansley.

“I’ve never seen anything so vile as what I’m seeing right now,” he said. “It’s a departure from a pretty high standard they’ve maintained for a long time. Anyone who needs to have belief in the integrity of our justice system, whether they’re a left-wing New England academic or a raging right-winger, needs to say that this is really wrong and f—ing it up for everyone.”

It's just funny how triggered these litte children are over actual video footage... AGAIN...

By this point I would think everyone in america would be on the same page and know that trump was full of crap when he told everyone the election was stolen. All americans should understand and know by now that he lost the election fair and square.

Jenna Ellis, a high-profile member of former U.S. President Donald Trump's legal team that challenged his 2020 election loss, agreed to be censured by a Colorado court after admitting to making false claims about voter fraud, according to a court ruling.

Under the agreement released on Wednesday between Ellis and Colorado attorney disciplinary officials, Ellis acknowledged making 10 "misrepresentations" about the 2020 election.

The misrepresentations included saying Trump's legal team could "prove" the election was stolen and that the results were "fraudulent," according to the opinion by Judge Bryon Large, the state's presiding disciplinary judge.

Ellis and the state officials agreed that the statements violated a Colorado rule against attorneys engaging in conduct "involving dishonesty, fraud, deceit or misrepresentation,"

The parties also agreed that Ellis "had a selfish motive" and had "engaged in a pattern of misconduct."

Don’t you know she was listening to her Trump side lawyer, felt guilty about not being truthful, and then felt guilt ridden enough to testify truthfully later?
Doh! It turns out that entire narrative was a lie. The supposed "Trump side lawyer" sued Cassidy Hutchinson for defamation. In the discovery for the defamation trial some of Cassidy Hutchinson's text messages came to light to prove conclusively, her first story was the true one, the "Trump side lawyer" was not trying to coerce a story that was not true or in any way hinder Cassidy from working with the J6 committee, and that all of the coercion being brought to bear on Cassidy Hutchinson was from the J6 committee.

• Haha
Reactions: Red
Doh! It turns out that entire narrative was a lie. The supposed "Trump side lawyer" sued Cassidy Hutchinson for defamation. In the discovery for the defamation trial some of Cassidy Hutchinson's text messages came to light to prove conclusively, her first story was the true one, the "Trump side lawyer" was not trying to coerce a story that was not true or in any way hinder Cassidy from working with the J6 committee, and that all of the coercion being brought to bear on Cassidy Hutchinson was from the J6 committee.

None of the included texts support Passantino in the way he thinks they do, nor do they support your narrative.

Saw that Al posted in a trump thread that had been inactive for a while and just guessed that he would be schilling for Trump. Easy peasy

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk
No matter what anyone does against Trump it doesn't excuse the fact that Trump is a treasonous traitor and should be executed.

Sent from my SM-G986U using JazzFanz mobile app