What's new

Trump's Coup Attempt

Red

That “actor” was a 1/6 insurrectionist and provided information to the FBI, and avoided any jail time himself, as a result of his cooperation. Given that fact, seems hypocritical to be the one crying crocodile tears in that cell…

“According to mistakenly unsealed court documents, Straka avoided jail time after providing “significant information” to the FBI. Straka has tried to claim that he was not a “snitch.” But the court documents, which show that he cooperated at each of his three meetings with the FBI, tell a different story.

On Friday, despite all his rage, Straka was still just a rat in a cage”.

Last edited:

The Thriller

What did it say?
Hmmm. Seems like the poster changed the share settings so you can’t see it. She talks to a MAGA at CPAC who says that he’s dropped T-Mobile to go with Patriot Mobile. Apparently it’s a MAGA a cellphone startup. He doesn’t know what the coverage or service is like, but he wants to support a company with “his values.”

It’s one big grift.

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Hmmm. Seems like the poster changed the share settings so you can’t see it. She talks to a MAGA at CPAC who says that he’s dropped T-Mobile to go with Patriot Mobile. Apparently it’s a MAGA a cellphone startup. He doesn’t know what the coverage or service is like, but he wants to support a company with “his values.”

It’s one big grift.
Slap MAGA on something, anything, and some dumbasses will buy it.

Gameface

PICKS = FLEXIBILITY
Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner

A Utah based apparel company was removing the "Made in China" tags from their shirts and stamping the shirts with "Made in the USA."

The name of the company? Lions not Sheep. They had a bunch of that ****** faux patriotic slogan garbage printed on cheap Chinese made shirts. Anyway, they got fined more than $200,000 for their shenanigans.

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner

A Utah based apparel company was removing the "Made in China" tags from their shirts and stamping the shirts with "Made in the USA."

The name of the company? Lions not Sheep. They had a bunch of that ****** faux patriotic slogan garbage printed on cheap Chinese made shirts. Anyway, they got fined more than $200,000 for their shenanigans.
MAGA is easily manipulated into being grifted. Really easy targets.

Bucknutz

MAGA is easily manipulated into being grifted. Really easy targets.
Are you guys upset that Trump built a brand with MAGA? Then people built businesses selling merchandise of that brand?

The president before did a great job at creating a brand as well. The designer for his logo didn’t want a standard political logo, so he went with a corporate style logo. He was the first president to use social media and website marketing for his benefit. He collaborated with artists and musicians to expand his brand. Then he marketed himself through merchandise.

The left loved their signs of “hope and change” and “Yes we can” They loved the famous “hope”posters. Businesses slapped Obama’s messaging on shirts and hats and sold them all over.

Obama also collaborated with Anna Wintours to create “Runway to win” a marketplace of Obama fashion pieces.
Brought in $40 million.

Businesses got in on it by selling Obama gear and made money from Obama supporters.

I don’t thing it’s one sided. I just think Biden is not marketable. Obama was and Trump still is. I guess that makes both party supporters easy targets for grifters.

The Thriller

That “actor” was a 1/6 insurrectionist and provided information to the FBI, and avoided any jail time himself, as a result of his cooperation. Given that fact, seems hypocritical to be the one crying crocodile tears in that cell…

“According to mistakenly unsealed court documents, Straka avoided jail time after providing “significant information” to the FBI. Straka has tried to claim that he was not a “snitch.” But the court documents, which show that he cooperated at each of his three meetings with the FBI, tell a different story.

On Friday, despite all his rage, Straka was still just a rat in a cage”.

LOL. Wow! Good find

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Are you guys upset that Trump built a brand with MAGA? Then people built businesses selling merchandise of that brand?

The president before did a great job at creating a brand as well. The designer for his logo didn’t want a standard political logo, so he went with a corporate style logo. He was the first president to use social media and website marketing for his benefit. He collaborated with artists and musicians to expand his brand. Then he marketed himself through merchandise.

The left loved their signs of “hope and change” and “Yes we can” They loved the famous “hope”posters. Businesses slapped Obama’s messaging on shirts and hats and sold them all over.

Obama also collaborated with Anna Wintours to create “Runway to win” a marketplace of Obama fashion pieces.
Brought in $40 million.

Businesses got in on it by selling Obama gear and made money from Obama supporters.

I don’t thing it’s one sided. I just think Biden is not marketable. Obama was and Trump still is. I guess that makes both party supporters easy targets for grifters.

No. Its more about lying to their supporters. Maybe you think its cool to tell people that their products are made in usa rather than where they are actually made or to tell people to donate money to build the wall and then use it to line their pockets and to tell people to donate to stop the steal and then use it to line their pockets. Etc etc etc. maybe you are also easily manipulated and cool with being grifted by orange god king. But hey, you do you.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Bucknutz

No. Its more about lying to their supporters. Maybe you think its cool to tell people that their products are made in usa rather than where they are actually made or to tell people to donate money to build the wall and then use it to line their pockets and to tell people to donate to stop the steal and then use it to line their pockets. Etc etc etc. maybe you are also easily manipulated and cool with being grifted by orange god king. But hey, you do you.

Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t realize that grifters are only on one side. I guess the left never lies to line their pockets. The democrats are blemish free. Or maybe realize that individuals are grifters and not just tied to a party.

I have never made a political donation, never purchased a politicians merchandise and I never will. Dont be so obtuse to political grifting.

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t realize that grifters are only on one side. I guess the left never lies to line their pockets. The democrats are blemish free. Or maybe realize that individuals are grifters and not just tied to a party.

I have never made a political donation, never purchased a politicians merchandise and I never will. Dont be so obtuse to political grifting.

You asked the question “are you guys that upset that trump built a brand?”
I simply showed what is upsetting about trumps brand. I apologize for answering the question you asked. I should have known better.