What's new

Trump's nude selfie

Globalism... lol

Time zones, brought to you by the sinister globalists.

We just celebrated sinister globalist new year.

United States prosperity, a by-product of the evil globalist conspiracy to bring the world together.

What the **** is it about globalism that you're so scared of? Is it the jews. Just go ahead and say that it's the jews.

Deep state? aka, the people who have served the United States, have given their lives to the service of their nation? So now they see a threat to... to what? What does Trump threaten that unites them so much? I mean they could handle Bush, Ragan, Obama, Clinton... but Trump gets their gears turning... why?

Is it because he is an actual threat to not only your boogeyman "deep state" but to our actual ****ing country. The nation they have served? Put down your ****ing fantasy garbage and be a ****ing American.

The deep state isn't a "boogey-man." It's real and it's global. I know far more about it than you or most people do.

Globalism... lol

Time zones, brought to you by the sinister globalists.

We just celebrated sinister globalist new year.

United States prosperity, a by-product of the evil globalist conspiracy to bring the world together.

What the **** is it about globalism that you're so scared of? Is it the jews. Just go ahead and say that it's the jews.

You're going sideways now. There's nothing you've given me to respond to.

The deep state isn't a "boogey-man." It's real and it's global. I know far more about it than you or most people do.
Ohh, special knowledge. the calling card of every two-bit conspiracy theorist I've ever met. I mean, why believe in conspiracies if you can't also believe you know **** "regular" people don't. Color me NOT IMPRESSED.

Ohh, special knowledge. the calling card of every two-bit conspiracy theorist I've ever met. I mean, why believe in conspiracies if you can't also believe you know **** "regular" people don't. Color me NOT IMPRESSED.

No one cares what impresses you or not.

No one cares what impresses you or not.
Your special knowledge, was it perhaps obtained... on the internet? Grow the **** up. You don't have connections, you don't know special ****, you just believe special lies.

I will never vote for a TV celebrity. Regardless of party.

I'll give my standard boring ****ing line here.

I have voted for far more Republican Presidential candidates than democratic ones. I don't give half a **** about the Democratic party. I am a military veteran, I served from 2000-2006. I was in the military when the USS Cole was attacked in the port of Yemen. I was in the military on 9-11. I deployed twice in support of the International War on terror and Operation Iraqi Freedom. I love my country. I love my home. Trump represents the things I joined the military to fight against. I will never rest until we are rid of him.

If you loved your country you would be for Trump.

I'm out for the night. Have a happy new year!

What is it about globalism that you object to?

Off the cuff? A global communist/fascist political agenda that expands state power, centralized banking with fiat currencies and fractional-reserve lending, erosion of national sovereignties, market manipulation, financial terrorism, destruction of traditional cultures and moral values, implementation of a global surveillance state, manipulation of global food supplies, a forced technology agenda, centralized media and propaganda, weather and climate manipulation, ...and these are just the obvious things that people commonly know about.

You have no idea what Mueller has or has not produced, because he has not made his produce public yet. You seem to fall into the camp that thinks he needs to be leaking info to prove he has something.

I stand by what I've said many times. I'll wait to see his report before I decide if Trump is guilty of collusion. I think it is very possible Trump was not an active participant in Russian election interference. They were able to get what they wanted out of the Trump campaign without Trump's explicit cooperation. But Trump obstructed the investigation. Trump IS an anti-American criminal.
This.

Off the cuff? A global communist/fascist political agenda that expands state power, centralized banking with fiat currencies and fractional-reserve lending, erosion of national sovereignties, market manipulation, financial terrorism, destruction of traditional cultures and moral values, implementation of a global surveillance state, manipulation of global food supplies, a forced technology agenda, centralized media and propaganda, weather and climate manipulation, ...and these are just the obvious things that people commonly know about.
giphy.gif

You got anything serious you want to talk about?

Your special knowledge, was it perhaps obtained... on the internet? Grow the **** up. You don't have connections, you don't know special ****, you just believe special lies.
Looks like we've found Q Anon. Who would have thought he'd out himself on a sports message board...

Never knew that catchall was one of the crazies. Good to know

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app