What's new

TWolves at Jazz Thread? Meh...7:30PM MT...whatever...

Favors with 16 minutes tonight. He only has 8 points, 6 rebounds and 3 blocks in that time. Bench him, that is pathetic!

So the Jazz is up by a large margin .. adjustments being made by the Jazz or TWolves just ..er.. not good?

Well, the Jazz are tied with the Lakers and ahead of Dallas. So there's that. I don't think the Wolves are a playoff team. Maybe Rubio makes them noticeably better, but meh....

I'm worried that this games has masked our real problems. Jefferson and Millsap played much better but so did Favors and Kanter.

The wins that are nice are when you just look better than your opponent from start to finish. We looked like that tonight.

The only buzzkill is it isn't often you play a team as cold as the TWolves were tonight. But I'll take it.

Bolerism ALERT:

"Backside Love."

Damn funniest thing i have heard on this site in a while.
Repped..... I wish i could rep boler for that one.

Burks is just a joy to watch play. He makes some mistakes and takes some bad shots, but makes up for it with good defense, drawing fouls, exciting plays, and general aggressiveness.

He is hitting his free throws now and had a couple of really nice passes on pick and rolls tonight. One of them ended with evans getting fouled, and another got favors an easy dunk, but was waived off cause they called an offensive foul on burks after he passed off. (BS call IMO)
The Four played well as a whole tonight and our future looks bright. :)