What's new

Uhh, You Do Realize That Kobe Was Fouled, Right?

MeloTheJazzKiller

You really want to accept that "win" last night? Uhh, you do realize that Kobe was fouled in the first quarter...AND IT WASN'T CALLED!

How you Jazz fans can accept last night's "win" over the Lakers is beyond me.
A blatant foul on Kobe not called...clearly changed the outcome of the game...and you accept the win.
Sad.

You really want to accept that "win" last night? Uhh, you do realize that Kobe was fouled in the first quarter...AND IT WASN'T CALLED!

A blatant foul on Kobe not called...clearly changed the outcome of the game...and you accept the win.
Sad.

We're just like that. The NBA awards us the win and we take it.

I admit, that was a momentum changing play. Without it I doubt the Jazz pull away.

I'm a recent returnee, so I don't know a lot of people. So this is your shtick after every game? Interesting. I guess everyone must have a hobby.

Last edited:
Best thing about melo the jazz killer is that ever since his first troll thread the jazz have played good and the knicks have sucked.

Well done

So this your shtick
Shtick? Didn't you watch the game?!? Kobe was fouled and there was no call! That no call changed the outcome of the game!

I guess you were watching "Dancing With The Stars." Some Jazz fan you are.
Here is the play:

LAKERS-blog427.jpg

newerkobetechnical.jpg

Dear Lord!

Send us a clever and classy troll instead of this kind of crap.

We miss the days reading trolls was fun. Bring us back our joy.

AMEN!

Lol, he posts a pic of Kobe down v. the Hawks. Probably my favorite part is the completely random pics that are only related because it's the same player.

Also I accept the W. GO JAZZ!

Still counts. And strangely enough that W from the Rockets is still there. Silver must be busy...

Sad.

Nice try, guy. Reading this troll attempt reminded me of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53NwlNfaAEk

Silver must be busy...
Adam Silver is busy. After last night's no foul on Kobe call, Silver had to bring in some reinforcements at his post game press conference. Stern was watching the game at home and had to join Silver to speak out about the no foul on Kobe call. Both men discussed a plan to discount the Jazz "win."

1390261859377.jpg

Kobe was fouled in the first. No call was made. TWO Commissioners speak out about it. And Jazz fans still accept last night's "win."
Sad.

Sad.

You crack me up!

I'm a recent returnee, so I don't know a lot of people. So this your shtick after every game? Interesting. I guess everyone must have a hobby.

MTJK is a troll baby who happens to be a Knick fan. Since his team rarely vies for a playoff position he has to find something to do that's basketball related. In this case, it's troll a functioning franchise unlike his own. Also, imagine being a fan of a player who has absolutely no guts and will never help a team do anything. Melo is an also-ran NBA player who will always make his teams worse.

Last edited:
Thanks, Melo, for making me realize I missed a word in my post. :eek:

Sad.

I must spread some rep around before negging this fool again.

Free rep!

Sad.

I must spread some rep around before negging this fool again.

Free rep!

Also, aren't you the same guy that said NY was gonna win the Eastern Conference the year they got Melo, if not please ban?

imagine being a fan of a player who has absolutely no guts and will never help a team do anything.
Never help a team do anything? You sure spend too much time watching "Dancing With The Stars" instead of watching b-ball.
I'll help you out on Melo "never helps a team do anything":

1395021053000-AP03040705733.jpg

16886168-mmmain.jpg

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

Now try to tell us again that Melo never helps a team do anything. We all need a good laugh.

Never help a team do anything? You sure spend too much time watching "Dancing With The Stars" instead of watching b-ball.
I'll help you out on Melo "never helps a team do anything":

You and your boy, Melo, remind me of this guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xL-VX3WbA9U

And I'll remind you that Melo put up an easy thirty this night:

hqdefault.jpg

Is there a reason you're not referencing the other two games too?

Just wondering.

Also, you never answered my question in that other thread. You gonna support your boy with his garbage peddling?

Turtles_x_Melo_Melo_highres_puaqlq.jpg