What's new

Unleash Tony Bradley

Bradley's defense in this game has been terrible.
He has been fine. Better than Davis imo. In fact the jazz are winning a game that most on this site thought they had no chance in. And clippers seem to be struggling to score.

So if in fact he has been terrible in defense it hasn't hurt the jazz.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I thought Bradley did pretty well last night all things considered. We did 2 bad things to lose to the clips. We lost focus on kawhaihi or however you spell his stupid *** name and we didn't rebound the ball. Get even half of the boards back and we have a shot at it.

Tony did a really good job on offense last night but he was mostly lost on defense which is not surprising as he is practically a rookie. Hopefully he is smart enough to learn it with time.

I'm not a hater but I don't have much faith in the guy. From what I seen yesterday though he played well and I would absolutely love to be proven wrong. We need him right now.

At that point, the team was up 10, or they were +10 with Bradley on the court?

Tough arguing for a backup's +/- for a game.

But didnt you notice the offensive draught during Bradley's first stint on the floor. The Cilps a big run while the.Jazz scored only 8. Tony Bradley did account for 4 of those 8 points. Point is, his +/- was adversely affected since his teammates couldn't but a bucket in that stretch.

Anyone know how long Ed is going to be out. Bradley has been unleashed... Tony Truthers gonna get some ammo or some disappointment.

I thought Bradley was a mixed bag last night - some good stuff, some bad stuff.

It's not going to get any easier for him.

Philly plays Horford for some of the back-up C minutes and on Friday you get 48 minutes of Lopez brothers.

I was at the game so didn't even notice what happened to Ed... didn't see any of the news... I'd guess 4-6 weeks... Hopefully Rudy stays healthy that whole stretch.

I thought Bradley was a mixed bag last night - some good stuff, some bad stuff.

It's not going to get any easier for him.

Philly plays Horford for some of the back-up C minutes and on Friday you get 48 minutes of Lopez brothers.
He needs some more time on the court, but I liked his energy. And an energetic big body is sometimes what you need.