What's new

Unleash Tony Bradley

Still don’t understand fans cheering against a player like Bradley. Whose kid did he beat? Oh... he just ain’t a superstar. He’s worked his tail with no negative attitude or complaints. If you don't like him on the team blame management, but at least cheer the guy on.
This
Obviously

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Bradley MUST play about 15 minutes tonight. There is no other way as the small ball lineups have been hideous at rebounding.

EIeeM9iXYAAuEdX

I firmly believe that the Jazz need to give Royce his extension / trade exum package if possible for Sabonis or Roco / have Royce move down to playing the 2/3 off the bench with ingles and green / use mid level or whatever to lock in Mudiay or another good backup combo guard.

Royce is better than exum as a backup wing and Sabonis brings back the size we lost with favors but can stretch the floor on offense where favors couldn’t. I want Sabonis. Bring him to Utah!

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

I firmly believe that the Jazz need to give Royce his extension / trade exum package if possible for Sabonis or Roco / have Royce move down to playing the 2/3 off the bench with ingles and green / use mid level or whatever to lock in Mudiay or another good backup combo guard.

Royce is better than exum as a backup wing and Sabonis brings back the size we lost with favors but can stretch the floor on offense where favors couldn’t. I want Sabonis. Bring him to Utah!

Pacers aren't looking to trade Sabonis, they just signed him to a 4 year $75 million extension.

Pacers aren't looking to trade Sabonis, they just signed him to a 4 year $75 million extension.

Doesn’t mean he won’t be traded. His extensions just secured his contract. This not only makes it more valuable to a team looking to trade for him but also if the pacers decide to keep him with turner. Don’t argue for the sake of arguing it’s petty.

Doesn’t mean he won’t be traded. His extensions just secured his contract. This not only makes it more valuable to a team looking to trade for him but also if the pacers decide to keep him with turner. Don’t argue for the sake of arguing it’s petty.

Calm down.

Not petty at all, simply accurate.

Not petty at all, simply accurate.
It's neither petty nor accurate. They signed him which makes him arguably more tradable. Sabonis has directly addressed the reports because they are reports; they're shopping him.

It's neither petty nor accurate. They signed him which makes him arguably more tradable. Sabonis has directly addressed the reports because they are reports; they're shopping him.

Is there any way the jazz could make that trade happen? I read that Sabonis contract extension makes it a weird trade. I would love to snag him. A player like that would be key to a deep run against big teams like lakers and sixers. Also would be very useful when Davis or heaven forbid go err gets injured.

Fit is the exact reason they overhauled the roster, but okay.
I know, and I was fully on board with shaking things up. I'm just saying it would have been nice to overhaul the roster and somehow keep Favors in the backup center role. His two-man game with Ingles was a thing of beauty.

Obviously, it couldn't be done, and I'm still excited about seeing the new team come together over the course of the season. However, the early returns on Davis were middling at best, so if Bradley faceplants and Davis is slow to come back, the front office may have to do some fancy footwork to shore up the position.

I know, and I was fully on board with shaking things up. I'm just saying it would have been nice to overhaul the roster and somehow keep Favors in the backup center role. His two-man game with Ingles was a thing of beauty.

Obviously, it couldn't be done, and I'm still excited about seeing the new team come together over the course of the season. However, the early returns on Davis were middling at best, so if Bradley faceplants and Davis is slow to come back, the front office may have to do some fancy footwork to shore up the position.
I mean, I guess. Having Favors as a backup center was simply a luxury, nothing more and nothing less. Adjusting our expectations is probably the biggest thing that needs to happen, though I agree that Davis' game isn't pretty (he's still been rebounding well and his defense has been improving which is exactly what he was brought in to do).

I generally don't disagree, at least on one premise: this roster could use some work. A 4/5 that can adequately shoot and adequately do things bigs do would go far in that effort.

Is there any way the jazz could make that trade happen? I read that Sabonis contract extension makes it a weird trade. I would love to snag him. A player like that would be key to a deep run against big teams like lakers and sixers. Also would be very useful when Davis or heaven forbid go err gets injured.

I don't see the Jazz having a competitive package nor do I see it being a perfect fit given that he's not a modern 4 on either sides of the ball in addition to salary and acquisition cost.

I'd rather cast a wider net on players that fit some targeted criterion rather than targeting a specific player. If the Kings continue their awful start, I see no reason Bjelica wouldn't become available, and I think the Knicks are a perfect trading partner.

In a perfect world this is exactly what Bradley does.
In the world we live in, that will never happen. He's not a 4 at all. His ceiling on this team is playing 15 good minutes a game behind Gobert. He cannot shoot and his foot speed is poor.