What's new

Unleash Tony Bradley

We will get the timing right on the pick and roll at some point... Ed and Rudy have struggled with turnovers and part of that is the ball handler putting them in bad situations. Once Conley clicks in to something close to normal I think we can make an assessment on what we need and don't need. Ed's primary responsibility is on the defensive side of the ball... he has done well there.
Ed isn’t a good roll man. Never has been. He’s here to take out the trash.

We’ll never know what Bradley coulda done with that 2nd-quarter stinkfest

Could’ve played well enough for DL to come into the locker room at half time and demand TB play the second half in place of Conley.

Would not call it great but for the garbage man he earned his paycheck yesterday.

Because he doesn't get a lot of blocks I think we are really underrating his defense. He closes out to shooters and still cuts off the paint extremely well for a big. His pre-season defense was ***... his regular season defense has been great. If Ingles and Conley were making shots his offense wouldn't matter all that much.

I do think that people are underestimating the value of an Ed Davis. He seems to be finding more of a comfort level out there with the new team. I know he looked a little like Jackie Moon for a couple of games, but he's not terrible on O, and he's awesome on the boards. Modern day Dennis Rodman without the bonehead plays.

Bradley is shooting 100% for the season. 3-3.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I think this board is suffering from withdrawal over no longer having back up center who makes 17 mil a year and would start on 20 other teams.

Times is hard.....

People thinking Bradley is better than Ed Davis. Makes me smile.

Maybe try Fes while we're at it.... or Whithey. I'm sure all 3 of these guys are better than Davis (sarcasm for all idiots out there).