What's new

UPDATED: 2021 All-Time NBA Draft

No idea why it capitalized one wild but not the other. Auto correct is both a Godsend and the bane of my existence.

I need it to stay off after I just made that lamarcus Aldridge pick Rd

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Unless Wes let's me re pick before he does I need the trade to stay off

Let's just keep the trade vetoed so my entire team isn't ruined

I’m not one who will usually veto a trade, but you lucked out that everyone nixed that deal for you. Yes, Charles Barkley is usually drafted a lot earlier, and was an absolute steal where Thee got him. . . but man that was a bad trade for you.

I’m not one who will usually veto a trade, but you lucked out that everyone nixed that deal for you. Yes, Charles Barkley is usually drafted a lot earlier, and was an absolute steal where Thee got him. . . but man that was a bad trade for you.
I mean technically I can't vote to veto it so I need one more person to vote to veto... So can you vote to veto it please

Thee’s theoretical new team wouldn’t be perfect so I’m fine with it, but I still support the veto if the feeling is shared by others.

But yeah, ultimately whatever. I’d just like to move forward.

Thee’s theoretical new team wouldn’t be perfect so I’m fine with it, but I still support the veto if the feeling is shared by others.

But yeah, ultimately whatever. I’d just like to move forward.
It’s definitely not perfect, Gobert and Duncan in the middle, if teams decide to go small, there could be a defensive issue for me, but then there’s a defensive issue on the other end as well. But in a 90’s setting, ain’t no one scoring on that team having Gobert and Duncan in the middle, and Kawhi and Klay being elite perimeter defenders, scary.

It’s definitely not perfect, Gobert and Duncan in the middle, if teams decide to go small, there could be a defensive issue for me, but then there’s a defensive issue on the other end as well. But in a 90’s setting, ain’t no one scoring on that team having Gobert and Duncan in the middle, and Kawhi and Klay being elite perimeter defenders, scary.
Klay’s elite? He made all-defensive 2nd team once. That’s it.

Domino is golfing right now. I texted him saying Wes reversed the veto. And that he was on the clock again, but told him if he doesn’t want the trade that was fine too, hopefully he looks at his phone and responds back so we can move on. I want the trade to happen but realize this is like fantasy camp for total nerds. Lol not the end of life if it doesn’t happen.