What's new

Urgent: why aren't we calling Mudiay "Manny Fresh"?

Bodhi

Contributor
If everyone is making a thread today, then so am I and mine if of serious importance and consequence.

As a fan base we MUST continue to challenge ourselves and elevate our games. Having a guy named "Emmanuel" on our team, who is doing things the right way, taking and implementing coaching, being humble and contributing when called upon, and NOT calling him Manny Fresh is a travesty.

Sound off Jazzfanz(or not and have this thread go to page 2 in 5hrs......I don't care)!

If everyone is making a thread today, then so am I and mine if of serious importance and consequence.

As a fan base we MUST continue to challenge ourselves and elevate our games. Having a guy named "Emmanuel" on our team, who is doing things the right way, taking and implementing coaching, being humble and contributing when called upon, and NOT calling him Manny Fresh is a travesty.

Sound off Jazzfanz(or not and have this thread go to page 2 in 5hrs......I don't care)!

Manny Fresh was a horrible rapper ... don't disrespect Emmanuel like that

When i first saw your post i thought you were referring to Man-e-Faces. You remember that dude from He-Man? I see a slight resemblance. . .

Classic JFC. Someone suggest a great nickname and people just bitch about it or suggest terrible nicknames instead