What's new

Utah Jazz 2018-19 Championship Bus CHOO CHOO

i
Is this legit? Because this was what Michael Jordan told Magic Johnson after his team has beaten Magic’s in Dream Team scrimmage.

Saw this on twitter. Love how they have Mitchell about to wreck everything.

View attachment 6281

Thats so awesome. Mitchell is the star of that picture imo.

I love the butler thibs part and the sad knicks down in the corner.

Would liked to have seen rudy with eifle tower legs or somethin.... but at least i dont see hayseed in there.

Thats so awesome. Mitchell is the star of that picture imo.

I love the butler thibs part and the sad knicks down in the corner.

Would liked to have seen rudy with eifle tower legs or somethin.... but at least i dont see hayseed in there.

Should’ve been eifle tower Rudy with spida Mitchell on top ready to jump on the pile. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope y’all ready for the rise of Ingles and Exum.

Curry, Thompson, Durant and Green my ***.

More like Gobert, Ingles, Exum and Mitchell

X so far looks like the missing link to title contention. Holy ****, he is the fastest player in the league. Just stay healthy kiddo.

Yes.
He has been fantastic and has blown me away. He once was so timid..... now seems fearless

Once Mitchell finds his groove we could go on a nice run.

Teams are taking bad shots and hitting them against us. Joe will slow down, but Mitchell will get better, defense will settle in.

Let’s start today. Let’s not **** around with Memphis. Big win to get ready for our road trip.

Once Mitchell finds his groove we could go on a nice run.

Teams are taking bad shots and hitting them against us. Joe will slow down, but Mitchell will get better, defense will settle in.

Let’s start today. Let’s not **** around with Memphis. Big win to get ready for our road trip.
I noticed that gsw had a big let down against Denver. Coming off an emotional hard fought game can be hard on teams. Let's hope the guys are ready for the Grizzlies.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using JazzFanz mobile app

Before the season started, I was pretty confident the Jazz were the 2nd best team in the league. Now I'm on board for the chip!!! Let's go!!!!!!!!