What's new

Utah Jazz 2018-19 Championship Bus CHOO CHOO

did people act like this after game 1 against okc? lol jesus

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz
I don't remember being this alarmed by a Jazz playoff loss at all from last year tbh. Like if the Jazz lost the game purely because their offense was *** then I'd understand as that's been the case all year against the best teams, but the Jazz got outplayed on both ends of the floor which is alarming.

as i said in another thread game 1 vs the thunder had me feeling some hope, after todays game 1 it looks like we're boned.

did people act like this after game 1 against okc? lol jesus

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

A bit, yeah, but that game was at least competitive, with the Jazz only losing by eight. This game had only brief spurts of the Jazz being competitive. For the most part, they were utterly dominated by the Rockets. Add last year's romp for Houston, and it's pretty obvious why some fans are justifiably concerned.

A bit, yeah, but that game was at least competitive, with the Jazz only losing by eight. This game had only brief spurts of the Jazz being competitive. For the most part, they were utterly dominated by the Rockets. Add last year's romp for Houston, and it's pretty obvious why some fans are justifiably concerned.

Agree. This is different. You can't point to one or two things or one or two players and say we will make adjustments. Nothing worked... if we come out in that garbage defense again I'll be pissed.

I don't blame us for trying something different, but now we've seen it... Let's focus on what we can do well and do that.

Our shot creation blows. I’d legit be willing to run a Mitchell-Allen-Ingles-Royce/Sef/Crowder-Favors/Gobert lineup out there.

Having Allen would give us another shooter/creator and maybe, just maybe, he’d go full Cobra Kai and sweep Harden’s ****ing leg, ****ing him up.

Not like we have anything to lose.

Last edited:
Our offense always looks bad when we dont make our shots. If we cant hit open shots, we wont win against any decent teams.

Really sucks that all that crazy **** happened to end the season and we got matched up with these ****s

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

What do you guys think of Steve Kerr, does he just have it easy because of the roster or is there merit to managing the different characters on the Warriors?