What's new

Utah Jazz 2018-19 Championship Bus CHOO CHOO

No, I’m honest and not massive piece of ****.

Just a mild one. But I’m honest. He hasn’t truthfully said that since like age 2
Hmm. An honest guy who told someone a place and time for a meeting but then left them hanging there while he went on a date. I have a feeling that your rival would disagree with your personal assessment, but okay.

Maybe it's a blessing in disguise we got Houston in round one. In an alternate dimension where we get matched up with Portland we would still be down 3-0 with how poorly we've been shooting and we'd all be feeling a hell of a lot worse about it.
Hmm. So far they have disguised that blessing real good.

Hmm. An honest guy who told someone a place and time for a meeting but then left them hanging there while he went on a date. I have a feeling that your rival would disagree with your personal assessment, but okay.

Lmfao, you’re trying and stretching way to hard.

They are so good. I emailed him a month or so ago and tried to get him back into jazzfanz but it obviously didn't work. He said once in a great while he will come to the board.

We mostly talked about the book characters and who I like the best (Fist) and stuff like that. He seems happy to be doing what he loves and I'm happy (and a bit jealous) for him.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
Ok, so I just finally read this. Thanks, Fish and Colton! I'm glad you're reading and enjoying the books.

I haven't been on the board much, mainly jumping on to read the opposing team's quotes after wins. There is just so much negativity and at one time I was spending way too much time here. I was even a Mod for a while. Anyway, I still love the site and everyone here in general. I just had to check in after that amazing win tonight! Go JAZZ!

This wasn't just barely, this was 16 pts. They didn't even have a chance down the line after they gave it a good effort in the 3rd, the Jazz slammed the door in their face. Harden even got to push off for the step back all game and it just didn't matter.

Ayc_9w.gif

Capella probably our for a few days, was diagnosed with some virus infection, could well miss game 5 (or play through it, and play like last night).