What's new

Utah Jazz at Boston Celtics

What? Neto played well. Better than Mack, but this is obvious.

He did a good job in defense, but Thomas is too good for us atm (without Hill and Exum)

Back to back...on the road...against a good team.... with no Hill. Probably stupid we thought we could win this one.

Why are our best players still out there? We have had enough injuries.

If there's one thing Exum can help with, it's defending 3 point shots. His length is much harder to shoot over.

if he can be in front of his man, sure. this year exum has the lowest DBPM of any pg on the roster (and 2nd lowest on the team)

He did a windmill dunk and between the legs dunk in warmups doe!!!!

If there's one thing Exum can help with, it's defending 3 point shots. His length is much harder to shoot over.

The 3pt shots were taken either from penetration from Thomas, or because they got good screens and we didnt fight over them. I dont think Exum is stopping Thomas from driving and I dont think he fights through screens all that well. I guess he would have done better than at least Neto, who is painful to watch play defense, but I dont think it makes a difference. There just seemed to be a team wide lack of urgency due to fatigue, both physically and mental. Hayward, who is usually a pretty disciplined defender, let Crowder get two wide open 3s and a blow by for a trip to the FT line on him, which is pretty uncharacteristic of him this year.

IT's defensive RPM is league worst -3.75. You have to make him work and pay for being the midget that he is. Obviously Mack and Neto can't exploit him much. When they play again in February I'd like to see Hill go at him nearly every time.

I'm sick of George Hill and Exum being out. They need someone to defend point guards. Knee tendinitis isn't a injury that puts players on the sidelines for weeks. It's like a day to day thing. I'm sick of the Jazz nurses. They sure aren't trainers.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk