What's new

Utah Jazz @ Dallas Mavericks Friday 1/27 6:30pm (MT)

very good game thread. Made laugh a little.
repped.

If the jazz want to win, Favors or Kanter need to step up and play at a higher level. They haven't been playing bad, and for their age I haven't been disappointed. However, without Jefferson we are lacking a vital piece of offensive weaponry.

Harris needs to attack the board like he did in the first quarter of the last game. For that matter, CJ and Hayward need to as well.

Howard didn't look good in his first game back. Lets hope that he has his legs back under him for this game and can play a little better.

IMO, the jazz have played their best ball in up tempo situations and should try and push the court a lot tonight.

Dirk is out? ****. Maybe Favors will throw another stray ball that lands right behing the dallas bench and straightens out Dirks face.

Dirk is out? ****. Maybe Favors will throw another stray ball that lands right behing the dallas bench and straightens out Dirks face.

He will need more than a ball to the face to straight his face out!!

Almost wish Dirk was playing, I want to see how Favors would react to him??

I hope that Harris, Hayward, Howard, Millsap and Favors start. With the bench being Watson, Burks, CJ Miles, Evans and Kanter.

What is Bell's injury? Locke tweeted that he is a game time decision.

I really really want to watch more of Burks so I hope that Raja takes the time to rest up.

If Bell can't go, 98% chance it's Howard/Hayward. Ty has already commented that the Jazz need to avoid a fast, early run by Dallas which leads me to believe he'd prefer the Howard/Marion matchup to CJ. CJ didn't fare well against Marion last time around.

But fortunately Bell's a warrior so we won't have to worry about it. Just don't know if we can get the 30 from him we need.

But fortunately Bell's a warrior so we won't have to worry about it. Just don't know if we can get the 30 from him we need.

Does this mean that raja is going to play tonight, or are you just guessing that he will.
i sure hope it is just your guess that he will play and not an actual fact.