What's new

*** Utah Jazz @ Detroit Pistons Wednesday October 28th 5:30 MT Official Game Thread***

Wow...some angry people in this board. No one cares about the new dumb arena name, but are completely outraged about the pictures used in the opening thread. Who the **** cares?

Wow...some angry people in this board. No one cares about the new dumb arena name, but are completely outraged about the pictures used in the opening thread. Who the **** cares?

There's some context here, dude. Or, do you think you've got a clear view of everything that could possibly be happening?

There is no context, it's just you bitching.

The game thread is just fine. It's not the best, but to act like it's sucks is laughable. Only thing that is making it suck is your bitching.

There's some context here, dude. Or, do you think you've got a clear view of everything that could possibly be happening?

Well...it does seem that you must be angry about something else from the past, considering your completely over blown exaggeration of how completely awful and terrible this game post is. So...yes. I'm assuming I don't know the entire back story. Like, someone made fun of one of your old game threads, or daddy issues....something.....

I will maintain my line.

To those complaining, while gratifying, need to put up and make their own game thread and stop complaining.

I will maintain my line.

To those complaining, while gratifying, need to put up and make their own game thread and stop complaining.

Couldn't agree more. I have enough drama throughout the day. This site is an escape from all that for me. I'm here to talk Jazz basketball and root for my team with other Jazz fans.

Well...it does seem that you must be angry about something else from the past, considering your completely over blown exaggeration of how completely awful and terrible this game post is. So...yes. I'm assuming I don't know the entire back story. Like, someone made fun of one of your old game threads, or daddy issues....something.....

some interesting assumptions.

"Angry" is one thing I might be. Could there be others?

"Daddy issues," and "someone making fun of my old game threads," are interesting possibilities. Could there be others?

You have an interesting imagination.

Couldn't agree more. I have enough drama throughout the day. This site is an escape from all that for me. I'm here to talk Jazz basketball and root for my team with other Jazz fans.

That's interesting, because your statements seem to be adding to the drama by painting an image that isn't actually there.

some interesting assumptions.

"Angry" is one thing I might be. Could there be others?

"Daddy issues," and "someone making fun of my old game threads," are interesting possibilities. Could there be others?

You have an interesting imagination.

That's interesting, because your statements seem to be adding to the drama by painting an image that isn't actually there.

As you continue to stir the pot for the image I painted that doesn't exist.

I think I just got put on timeout. =(

Lol you haven't, you need to post something very inappropriate to be put on timeout. And 1st you get an infraction anyway, kind of like a warning. So unless you don't post pictures of naked trolls or something you're good (that's how I learned about it).