What's new

*** Utah Jazz @ Detroit Pistons Wednesday October 28th 5:30 MT Official Game Thread***

Lol you haven't, you need to post something very inappropriate to be put on timeout. And 1st you get an infraction anyway, kind of like a warning. So unless you don't post pictures of naked trolls or something you're good (that's how I learned about it).

Haha, naked trolls? Really? Too funny.

Google-puts-the-Smackdown-on-Web.jpg

I place the odds above 90% that Zapper's getting some positive attention because of my negative attention. And 100% odds, at least up until this post, that he hasn't recognized that I knew it would likely turn out that way and went ahead with it anyway.... even though he was being pretty stupid.

We know who you are now, Zapper. Stop sucking. tia.

I place the odds above 90% that Zapper's getting some positive attention because of my negative attention. And 100% odds, at least up until this post, that he hasn't recognized that I knew it would likely turn out that way and went ahead with it anyway.... even though he was being pretty stupid.

We know who you are now, Zapper. Stop sucking. tia.

lol. Ok. Let's move on. I'll stop sucking.

Who is starting? Burke or Neto?

lol. Ok. Let's move on. I'll stop sucking.

Who is starting? Burke or Neto?

I would think that Neto is starting, which I'm ok with. If our wings and/or Favors have a good scoring night we can live with our PG just making good passes and playing hard on D.

My guess is:

Gobert/Withey
Favors/Booker
Hayward/Ingles
Hood/Burks
Neto/Burke

Starter/Primary Backup.

I would think that Neto is starting, which I'm ok with. If our wings and/or Favors have a good scoring night we can live with our PG just making good passes and playing hard on D.

I think Neto should start, but I think that Burke will start. I just don't know that Quin is going to start a rookie over Burke.

Burke should be. Detroit games are important for him to prove himself to people in Detroit and Isiah Thomas. Some dislike. Some regret they did not get him.

My guess is:

Gobert/Withey
Favors/Booker
Hayward/Ingles
Hood/Burks
Neto/Burke

Starter/Primary Backup.

I agree with this lineup. I think Burks would take too many possessions away from Hayward on the 1st team. And we would need him to carry the 2nd team offensively.