What's new

Utah Jazz Fans

Dr. Jones

In pursuit of #9
Contributor
I know what the color green stands for in the logo.. the fans are 'grass is always greener.'

Cry harder Jazz Fanz.

I know what the color green stands for in the logo.. the fans are 'grass is always greener.'

Cry harder Jazz Fanz.

Like hell. Don't know about ya'll but its all green fields to me.

Gonna roll the Pacers tonight. All ya'll bout to see.

Yaaay!!! We traded up for Burke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAAAAhhh Trade Trey Burke!!!!!!!

Kanter SUCKS.. TRADE him for someone, anyone!!! He can score and rebound but he's a freakin stiff and sift.

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR Corbin!!!

Lindsay is a GOD.. except he SUCKS!

Only thing we usually all agree on is that the unknown has GREAT upside and the known usually sucks.

(sorry for consolidating half the threads on this cryin' *** board)

0.jpg

Like hell. Don't know about ya'll but its all green fields to me.

Gonna roll the Pacers tonight. All ya'll bout to see.

Oh wait.. I forgot we pulled it out against the Pistons.

Mods, please delete thread *until further notice*.

Well, the Blue is for Kentucky Blue Grass

The white in the logo represents the color of Adolph Rupp's Ku Klux Klan robe.

dammit. beat me to it.

What an illustrious history over there at the University of Kentucky.

Two words for you, peeks:
Robert Morris.

And how did that undefeated, uncontested march to a championship last season go?

There's no doubt UK is the consensus #1 right now and has the most talent in the country. But there's a lot of basketball to be played. I wouldn't plan on cutting down those nets just yet.

It's actually worse than most know. It wasn't Rupp that was the racist. He wanted integration. The power$ told him no. It was a racist institution and the coach undeservedly gets the blame. Almost better for me for that to be the case though.

Btw, you guys know who the LAST team was to offer a scholarship to a black player? Duke, not UK.. but of course that's never talked about.

Back to Jazz fans being babies.

Last edited:
Two words for you, peeks:
Robert Morris.

And how did that undefeated, uncontested march to a championship last season go?

There's no doubt UK is the consensus #1 right now and has the most talent in the country. But there's a lot of basketball to be played. I wouldn't plan on cutting down those nets just yet.

Made it to the championship game.. came up 1 game shy of #9. This team would beat that team by 40.

Back to the cryin Jazz fans.