What's new

Utah Jazz Fans

@PKM many of us are used to this because we are also irrational BYU fans. It's an inherent quality.

I think NY is a good destination. They're in a "win now" mode with Carmelo. They lack a young PG - Burke would be great. They could use inside scoring in Kanter (and they can afford to pay his new contract). We trade Burke & Kanter for their 1st round draft pick next year which should be in the #13-#18 range.

I think that's a fair trade.
Lol no

First AA basketball player to play for Duke: 1967
First AA basketball player to play for Kentucky: 1969

Damn facts, they always get in the way.

Oops.. my bad. I'll have to remember the factoid about Duke.
UK signed an AA before 9 other SEC schools. Only reason UK gets all the pub is the Texas Western game.
Funny thing is that would have been avoided had Duke won to go to the NC game.. as THAT would have been the first all black vs. all white team.

First AA basketball player to play for Duke: 1967
First AA basketball player to play for Kentucky: 1969

Damn facts, they always get in the way.

I don't know, but all he wrote was about offering a scholarship. Doesn't mean the student athlete accepts this particular scholarship or plays a single game.

I think NY is a good destination. They're in a "win now" mode with Carmelo. They lack a young PG - Burke would be great. They could use inside scoring in Kanter (and they can afford to pay his new contract). We trade Burke & Kanter for their 1st round draft pick next year which should be in the #13-#18 range.

I think that's a fair trade.
Shane Larkin. Go look him up.