What's new

Utah Jazz Fans

nvm.

Racism at UK ended when they started paying their black players more than other schools.

Yaaay!!! We traded up for Burke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAAAAhhh Trade Trey Burke!!!!!!!

Kanter SUCKS.. TRADE him for someone, anyone!!! He can score and rebound but he's a freakin stiff and sift.

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR Corbin!!!

Lindsay is a GOD.. except he SUCKS!

Only thing we usually all agree on is that the unknown has GREAT upside and the known usually sucks.

(sorry for consolidating half the threads on this cryin' *** board)

0.jpg

Yup - this is what fans typically do when their team has had a losing record and is likely going to have another. You're either really good or you hope to get good, which is why people are focusing on the future, whether that's in development (Exum, Gobert) or in trades and roster-building.

PKM have you been drinking? What gives? I'm still not over the MJ game. There is a lot of pain in these souls. We have been made to suffer. It is our lot in life.

PKM have you been drinking? What gives? I'm still not over the MJ game. There is a lot of pain in these souls. We have been made to suffer. It is our lot in life.

Not today I haven't.
Just making fun of how fast we turn on our own and back again.. game by game.

Not today I haven't.

I'm sure the moment Hayward has a bad 3 game stretch we will get 100x post a day from Thriller on Andrei Hayward.

Not today I haven't.

What's this "we" ****?

You've never been a Jazz fan.

Not today I haven't.

I liked you better when you were dropping woj-bombs from your insider connections. Can't you call Kanter and ask who he and Burke are being packaged for?

I liked you better when you were dropping woj-bombs from your insider connections. Can't you call Kanter and ask who he and Burke are being packaged for?

Kanter doesn't tell me ish anymore. If I could I would.

It's actually worse than most know. It wasn't Rupp that was the racist. He wanted integration. The power$ told him no. It was a racist institution and the coach undeservedly gets the blame. Almost better for me for that to be the case though.

Btw, you guys know who the LAST team was to offer a scholarship to a black player? Duke, not UK.. but of course that's never talked about.

Back to Jazz fans being babies.

First AA basketball player to play for Duke: 1967
First AA basketball player to play for Kentucky: 1969

Damn facts, they always get in the way.

I think NY is a good destination. They're in a "win now" mode with Carmelo. They lack a young PG - Burke would be great. They could use inside scoring in Kanter (and they can afford to pay his new contract). We trade Burke & Kanter for their 1st round draft pick next year which should be in the #13-#18 range.

I think that's a fair trade.

Oh wait.. I forgot we pulled it out against the Pistons.

Mods, please delete thread *until further notice*.

Cavs and Suns.

3-4 baby.

Haters gonna hate hate hate
But Im just gonna shake shake shake