What's new

Utah Jazz former player updates-How are our bro's doing?!

No need to talk about him anymore, since it's impossible for us to get him back this year. Too bad, because he's tough as nails and fits right in with our program!

Apparently you dont understand the purpose of this thread

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Favors had 20 points, 20 rebounds, 3 assists and 2 blocks in the Pelicans win over the Clippers tonight.

This is so bad-*** for Derrick. Pelicans are stacked with talent with Zion, Jrue, Brandon, Lonzo, Faves, Redick, etc.

Kanter- 2-3 FG 4 PTS, 5 REB, 2 BLK in 15 min

CJ- 8 pts in 13 min, 2 STL 1 AST

Neto-3 PTS in 6 min in OT loss and T. Burke DNP for Sixers

T Lyles- 8 PTS, 12 REB(5 OFF) in 27 min for Denver

Demarre- DNP coaches decision

Marvin Williams-8 PTS, 4 REB, 2 STL in 29 min for Hornets

Favors out with back spasms after 8 minutes. Too many minutes last couple of games. This will always be a problem and why the jazz played him the way we did.

Yes, he was trending on Twitter one game. He played because of Simmons's shoulder injury. He still has a ton of stans begging the coaches to play him more. I think he hit his first two shots and people went nuts and he ended up finishing 2-7 or something.
"Coaches just dont how to use my baby boy, he's just never been given a proper chance!"

I think Trey could have an unbelievable career overseas. It may be time for him to explore that. He'd get to play and showcase his talent against players not quite as proficient as NBA players.

CJ Miles- 21 PTS(6-7 3 pt), 1 AST, 1 STL in 20 min for Wizards

Millsap- 23 PTS/3 REB/1 AST (8-11 FG) with 5 STL in just 20 min! Why did we get rid of Millsap again?

Crowder- 8/5/3 (3-5 FG) with 1 STL and 1 BLK in 27 min. for Grizzlies

Burks- 7 PTS (2-13 FG), 5 AST, 4 REB in 30 min. for Warriors

T. Burke 5/4/3 in 16 min for Sixers

Neto 0 pts, 2 AST in 6 min for Sixers

Kanter 10 PTS, 7 REB, 1 BLK in 19min for Celtics

Last edited:
Him and Alex Burks for me. Both great guys who never complained and were ready to go when called on.

How about Alec scoring 29 points for that triage squad they call the Warriors and leading them to a 19 point win over Memphis in Memphis. Kinda bittersweet after we traded him and a pick for a 37 year-old Korver that spent the rest of the season with us. That and the fact that Memphis took it to us a few days ago.:mad:

Last edited:
I don't know if this counts, but Jazzkiller on the first night of his latest comeback bid had the following stats with the Blazers.

24 min, 4-14 fg, 4 reb, 1 blk, 10 pts, -20 +/-, and the L

He's already a team leader in +/- and ensuring the big L.

I don't know if this counts, but Jazzkiller on the first night of his latest comeback bid had the following stats with the Blazers.

24 min, 4-14 fg, 4 reb, 1 blk, 10 pts, -20 +/-, and the L

He's already a team leader in +/- and ensuring the big L.
He's still on our team though. The time you can consider him a former player and start putting his stats in this thread is the day he signs with us.