What's new

Utah Jazz former player updates-How are our bro's doing?!

The problem with Jae is that he would have the occasional breakout 3 pt shooting game, but couldn’t ever sustain it. His form was pretty decent, but also fragile.

He's a bad player on a bad team. We've seen enough of old Alec to know he sucks ***.
Nope. I understand you not liking him since he was broke a lot, but he isn't a bad player in any single facet of the game. His team does suck, so at least you got that right. Injuries and early career playing for the WOAT (worst of all time) coach (Tyerroneous Corbin) did prevent him from ever reaching his ceiling.

Nope. I understand you not liking him since he was broke a lot, but he isn't a bad player in any single facet of the game. His team does suck, so at least you got that right. Injuries and early career playing for the WOAT (worst of all time) coach (Tyerroneous Corbin) did prevent him from ever reaching his ceiling.

He is inefficient, is a poor shooter, terrible creator, poor defender. He's not good. Just basing it off stats is stupid. He literally does nothing well.

Seems like Trey Burke is ahead of Neto on the depth chart in Philly now.
is neto hurt? but i'm not surprise to see Burke taking minutes over Neto tbh. ideally more production coming from your backup PG the better. just look at the work that seth curry and Shabazz Napier's been putting out. no team's gonna want their backup PG to be playing around 10 min a game and score like 5 pt and 2 ast every night then goes out injured for 2-3 weeks.

He's a bad player on a bad team. We've seen enough of old Alec to know he sucks ***.
he was solid for us in the Rockets series what you talking about...? what has AB done to this team that is so detrimental that causes so much hate?

he was solid for us in the Rockets series what you talking about...? what has AB done to this team that is so detrimental that causes so much hate?

lol. seriouly. lol. He's bad. At everything. really bad.

lol. seriouly. lol. He's bad. At everything. really bad.
Well he is a good rebounder for his position and good at getting to the line. Oh and 88% from the line is also good.
Oh and 37% from three is pretty good too. And he doesn't turn it over very much.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Lol Dante feelin himself but his handles are still suspect and he got stripped. Nice to see him on a rebuilding team where he can do whatever he wants though

Brace yourselves... Jazz and utahjazzz about to resurface.