What's new

Utah Jazz former player updates-How are our bro's doing?!

str8line

Contributor
2019 Award Winner
Please use this thread to give updates on our brothers in the field.

Last night:

Alec Burks- Warriors- 18 pts., 9 Reb, 2 blk, 1 AST in 32 min on 5-10 FG(2-6 3pt), 6-6 FT

Faves-Pelicans- 4 pts.(2-4), 10 REB(6 Off!), 19 min

Crowder-Grizzlies- 8 pts., 4 REB, 3 AST in 24 min

Neto- Sixers- 13/6 AST/2 REB in 30 min on 5/6 FG(3/3 3pt)

CJ Miles- Wizards- 0 pts, 7 min.

Paul Millsap-Nuggets- 15 pts., 8 REB, 2 AST, 2 STL, 2 BLK on 3-4 3 pt.

Burks has put together back to back good games. The one last night (18 pts., 9 Reb, 2 blk, 1 AST in 32 min on 5-10 FG(2-6 3pt), 6-6 FT) and the previous game (31 minutes 28 points, 8 rebounds, 2 assists, 3 steals with 10-18 shooting, 5-6 from the line and 3-8 from 3)

He was drafted at 14? Ehh who's counting....
And by 18, obviously I mean 15... I started counting rows on his stats page, then noticed he were on several teams some years, then checked number of years, then wrote the first number... Still not bad, though.

I'm still trying to figure out Alvin Gentry's rotations. It's like that organization doesn't have a plan. They have 13 players getting 13+ minutes a game. Jahlil Okafor is getting more minutes than Favors which makes no damn sense whatsoever under any circumstance. If Jaxson Hayes was getting more minutes I would understand because I'd see the gameplan was development. But Okafor? Why? And what's worse is you got Okafor at like 18 mpg, Favs at 17 mpg AND Hayes at 15 mpg.... what's the goal of that? I don't get it.

If you play favors more than 20 minutes a game it's guaranteed he has sore knees or back spasms. Love the guy but that's just a fact. Our training staff figured it out and that's why he was healthy all last season, and why his minutes were down. We maximised his time and health.

If you play favors more than 20 minutes a game it's guaranteed he has sore knees or back spasms. Love the guy but that's just a fact. Our training staff figured it out and that's why he was healthy all last season, and why his minutes were down. We maximised his time and health.

He averaged 23.2 last year bro.

Burks with another good game last night.
He started and played 37 minutes. 23 points, 5 rebounds, 4 assists on 9-17 shooting.

Faves with 10, 10, 3 in 29 min. in a win vs. Hornets

Jae with 18, 4, 4 in 31 min in a loss vs. Dallas

Trey Lyles with 10, 8 REB in 21 minutes for the Spurs

Demarre Carroll with 6, 5 REB in 12 min for the Spurs

I like this thread.

Still wish we’d have just kept Favors and traded Exum in the Conley deal. Not sure what New Orleans is doing with their rotations.

Jingles/Favors p&r off the bench would be pretty damn nice right about now.